LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Originally posted by Dino:

but you said good game MT I'm sorry you guys had to face us after we got embarassed. I figured they were gonna play a lot harder and they definitely did. I'd say this is our best win of the year by far. Sorry Dino.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

but you said good game MT I'm sorry you guys had to face us after we got embarassed. I figured they were gonna play a lot harder and they definitely did. I'd say this is our best win of the year by far. Sorry Dino.

haha it's all good man .
jazz deserved to get this win. i'm a huge d-will fan. just as long as he's not playing orlando lol. best of luck rest of the season.

haha it's all good man .
jazz deserved to get this win. i'm a huge d-will fan. just as long as he's not playing orlando lol. best of luck rest of the season.

You too sir and hopefully Orlando will get back to the Finals. They're the only East team I enjoy watching.
What a line for D-Will tonight...

32-15-8
Originally posted by SacRock14:

32-15-8

• jrg
  • Veteran
Williams just went NUTS tonight.

Jason Williams is filling in nicely but having Jameer tonight would have been huge. Deron Williams is SOOOOO much stronger than Jason Williams and it showed tonight.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

32-15-8

32-15-8

No complaints here it seems like he doesn't get as much attention as Nash and Paul, so it will be nice to see him get some tv time for once.

32-15-8

No complaints here it seems like he doesn't get as much attention as Nash and Paul, so it will be nice to see him get some tv time for once.

He played a great game. He's having another solid year, it would be a shame for him to miss out on the all-star game again.
I think Sir Charles is right.

Quote:
Charles Barkley believes that forward Carlos Boozer is the reason why the Jazz have been so up-and-down this season.

"(The Jazz) are a decent team," Barkley said on TNT during Thursday night's broadcast. "But they have to do something about Carlos Boozer."

Barkley didn't specific what that "something" was, but the Deseret News writes that one can figure "trade" if you read between the lines.

"They know they are not going to re-sign him," Barkley said of the Jazz. "Carlos Boozer started it last year when he said he was opting out of his contract. That offended the Jazz and the people of Salt Lake and now he is going to be a free agent. So now they are going through the motions this year because Boozer is not going to be there ... next year."

Barkley continued when asked by TNT host Ernie Johnson whether the Jazz and Boozer's teammates were thinking about anything beyond this season.

"Yes, that is one reason Carlos Boozer has been inconsistent. You can't fake energy and effort," Barkley responded. "He knows he is not going to be there next year. Everyone in Utah knows it; everyone on that team knows it."

Boozer is averaging 20.7 points and 11.1 rebounds this season.

Wes Matthews has been such a huge steal. Korver is gonna have a hard time finding playing time when he's healthy.
Quote:
The Jazz dressed 12 players for the first time this season.

About time.
Good game, MT. We had nothing tonight.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good game, MT. We had nothing tonight.

Thanks man I'll take it even though if Kobe was healthy I'm sure you guys woulda destroyed us.
We're healthy...

First time all year all 12 players have played for us this year.
Share 49ersWebzone