There are 205 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Wow I just noticed none of our C and PFs attempted one free throw in the game. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

It's all rigged.

well the league doesnt make any money unless its Kobe vs. Lebron.

one of the reasons i dont get as emotionally involved in the NBA is the officiating is horrible, and probably rigged. and everyone knows that some refs have personal biases against certain teams, which is one of the things Donaghy based his bets on. like that one ref that hates the Mavs. theyre like 2-16 when he refs their games.

If the league doesn't make money unless it's Kobe and LeBron and it's rigged...how come it wasn't Kobe and LeBron last year?

Or the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that...
Utah Jazz flow chart

[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 3, 2010 at 16:23:36 ]
Utah Jazz flow chart

It hurts cause it's true
Originally posted by saniner:
Utah Jazz flow chart

It hurts cause it's true

LMFAO that is hilarious but so sad at the same time.
Pilgrim Kobe is gonna treat you like Plymouth Rock tonight.

Pilgrim Kobe is gonna treat you like Plymouth Rock tonight.

But it was my birthday yesterday. I should get a Jazz win as a late Bday gift. I don't even remember the last time they won in LA.
Foul shot attempts by Carlos Boozer: 3 (37 minutes played in game 2 alone)
Foul shot attempts by Krylo Fesenko: 4 (30 minutes total this series)

I haven't said much about the refs so far but after 2 games this is kinda ridiculous.

[ Edited by NinerFanMT on May 5, 2010 at 00:40:13 ]
Foul attempts by Carlos Boozer: 3 (37 minutes played in game 2 alone)
Foul attempts by Krylo Fesenko: 4 (30 minutes total this series)

I haven't said much about the refs so far but after 2 games this is kinda ridiculous.

Do you mean Foul Shot attempts, like Free Throws?
Foul attempts by Carlos Boozer: 3 (37 minutes played in game 2 alone)
Foul attempts by Krylo Fesenko: 4 (30 minutes total this series)

Do you mean Foul Shot attempts, like Free Throws?

Yes sorry I copied that from a poster from the realgm forum and didn't even notice that.

At a laker site we go to, they go to the other teams fansite and grab quotes from before, during, and after the game. This is the post for today's game:

Pregame:

Quote:
Boozer needs to quit crying every two seconds to the refs, even if it's justified it seems to get him out of his game and we can't afford for him to suck.

Quote:
whenever I predict a 11-point win Utah comes away with a W... so 111-100 Jazz...

Quote:
Bad mojo. Jazz lose big. Ya, i'm "that guy"

Quote:
COME ON JAZZ... WE GOT THESE CLOWNS

Quote:
yup, lets put the smallest line up possible against a team with two seven footers.

Quote:
I predict the game will be canceled due to an escaped tiger at the LA Zoo.

Quote:
Quote:
That is what the Thunder did, they were smaller and quicker than the Lakers at every position, and you know how that ended, right?

Quote:
Best to just accept your fate, like that guy near the end of Saving Private Ryan...

Quote:
It ended by the Lakers just scraping by the 8th seed. And that was before Kobe dressed up like a Gaytard for all the world to see. The basketball Gods frown upon the Lakers, and their misfortune will soon be manifest.

Quote:
not feeling too good about tonight's game. could be Gasol and Odom's dominance, or it could be the chorizo burrito m'lady made from scratch.

Quote:
If Fes can step up and Miles hit some shots I think we have a good shot at this game. Must make Jack Nicholson eat crow!!!

Quote:
Tonight's officials are Scott Foster, Tony Brothers, and Sean Corbin.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Quote:
Scott Foster huh?

I felt good about our chances during and after game 1. tough to watch that last 4 minutes of game 1.

hopefully the jazz come out and play like their lives depend on it tonight. LA is beatable, I hope we can get HC with a win tonight.

let's go Jazz!

Quote:
Must win game. Winning 4 of the remaining 5 games against the Lakers would be near impossible. They aren't the 06-07 Houston Rockets.

Quote:
It would be amazing, amazing if they won tonight. As a fan I have the slightest hope, but in my sober moments I realize the chances are rather small.

Quote:
I'm gonna have to get drunk for this game.

Quote:
(Pic of “white hot” Kobe)
Quote:
Gay terrorist?
Quote:
His form of terror is less lethal but painful none the less.

1st Half:

Quote:
Good start. NASTY BLOCK BY MILES. LETS GET THIS *beep* done, BABY!

Quote:
Ha Ha

Kobe gets T'ed up and then says why?

lmao

Quote:
What happened to Fesenko's defense? Dude's garbage

Quote:
Holy ****! What the *beep* do we pay Fesenko to do again?

Quote:
so far highlight of the game has been the tremendous rack sitting behind Phil...

Quote:
Lakers D is REALLLLLLY GOOD!

Quote:
This is a f'in JOKE - piss poor officials. I hate blaming officials but this is a joke. Jazz are done.

Quote:
What the hell did Sloan just say? Can someone translate?

I heard Artest er huh, er huh, up down, er huh, pass, pass, err uhhh

Quote:
I wonder how many more GD's Boozer has before he gets rung up

Quote:
Boozer is playing like a pansy on both sides of the court right now

Quote:
I say to hell with it - next Laker that comes in the paint gets hammered and I mean HAMMERED! If the officials want to call fouls give um a reason

2nd Half:

Quote:
These officials are utter ****.

As is Boozer, Korver, Miles, Fes.

and partially D-will.

Quote:
Once again, Boozer has been getting mugged. No calls.

Quote:
And where the hell is Williams? Did he even suit up? *beep*!!

Quote:
As long as they have all that size, it's going to be rare when they don't make the finals. And that's exactly why Stern let that dirty trade happen.

I simply cannot qualify or quantify the absolute HATE I bear towards the *beep*-ing Lackers!

Quote:
Geez, it's a good thing Sap came to play, or we would be down 24 at the half. Boozer is nonexistent. Deron needs to step up too. Less Fes more of the other guys.

Quote:
Fes is less effective than a turd floating in water out there.

Quote:
Some slight signs of defensive life.

Quote:
Jazz need to play doug moe ball and run every possession

Quote:
Its against teams like the Lakers that Sloan becomes a terrible coach. The Lakers/Phil Jackson obviously have a very clear idea of how to defend our system, but they have absolutely NO plan B.

Quote:
I simply hate Boozer's lack of effort defensively even Fess and Kosta try harder on D. Boozer never moves his feet and that has nothing to do with height.

Quote:
You have to give Sap all the credit in this one, he is playing his ass off

Quote:
Deron Williams tonight: The Invisible Man

Quote:
Pau is such a whiny ****.

Quote:
Where is Deron when we need him??? What about the cliche line of "hes the best point guard in the game because he can take over a game when he wants to"?? Does he just not want to??
Quote:
Someone alert Kyle Korver's parents that their son has died.

Quote:
Ok this is 2 games in a row where Sloan has taken Price out in the middle of a run. W-T-F!!!

Quote:
What the hell is Sloan watching??? Cant he see how the team is responding to Ronnies energy and attitude??? Not to mention how Deron is killing us tonight??

Quote:
This is "head against brick wall" stuff. Another late run against the Lakers for nought.

Quote:
Awesome, here comes the 4th quarter Kobe [DELETED] whistles...

Quote:
Did I hear right?? 1-8 shooting on the last 11 possessions?? Way to "take over the game" Deron....

Postgame:

Quote:
OKC took 2 from the Lakers at their house. We're going to do the same thing. Then we'll finally break the Staples jinx.

Quote:
Boozer worked just as hard as anyone else the real truth is the Jazz just aren't as good a team as the Lakers. It pains me to say it but the Lakers have more weapons and know how to finish a game. It is not Millsap or Boozer, not Williams or AK, just collectively the Jazz are a playoff team not a championship team. Same as it has always been. Always the brides maid but never the bride.

Quote:
We will win in SLC because they will actually call fouls on the Lackers.

Quote:
Man I F'n Hate the Lakers. Deron needs to Nut up!!! :banghead: Boozer needs to Nut up!!! :banghead: AK Really needs to nut up!!! :banghead: The Refs need to get their eyes out of Kobe's and Pau's Crotches and actually watch the game. If Kobe or Pau blew out their knee I wouldn't feel sorry for them in the slightest

Some of that stuff is friggin hilarious.

Quote:
Utah's Andrei Kirilenko told the Associated Press on Thursday he will make his postseason debut in Game 3 after being out of the lineup since late March because of a strained left calf.

Andrei Kirilenko said he would return to the Jazz lineup for Game 3 on Saturday.
"We don't have that kind of luxury to wait, especially right now," Kirilenko said. "I feel way better than I was like a week ago so I have to get back and start playing the game."

The Lakers said the addition of the 6-foot-9, 225-pound Kirilenko who averaged 11.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.2 blocks per game during the regular season gives Utah a different look on both offense and defense.

"He's an effective defender, maybe one of the most unique defenders in the league," Jackson said. "He can do many things -- block from behind, he chases guys down on breaks -- he's very good. Kobe's had opportunities against him when he's done well, but he's going to have to measure it. He's going to have to see what he can get in the process."

Bryant said it would be "interesting" to have Kirilenko on him, almost in a scoffing way. But he did have some compliments for the nine-year veteran.

"He's a great passer, he's great around the ball, you have to watch him coming from the weak side blocking shots," Bryant said. "He's extremely versatile, so it helps their offense and defense tremendously."
About time!
Jazz Pack ASSSSSSEEEEEMMMMBBBBLLLEEEE!!!!!

AK47 is locked and loaded!!!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Wow I just noticed none of our C and PFs attempted one free throw in the game. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

It's all rigged.

well the league doesnt make any money unless its Kobe vs. Lebron.

one of the reasons i dont get as emotionally involved in the NBA is the officiating is horrible, and probably rigged. and everyone knows that some refs have personal biases against certain teams, which is one of the things Donaghy based his bets on. like that one ref that hates the Mavs. theyre like 2-16 when he refs their games.

If the league doesn't make money unless it's Kobe and LeBron and it's rigged...how come it wasn't Kobe and LeBron last year?

obviously you didnt get my sarcasm. the league isnt blatantly rigged, but if you dont think the NBA hopes and prays for a Lebron/Kobe Finals every year, youre kidding yourself.
Share 49ersWebzone