LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Originally posted by Niners99:
i just saw the game results....is Williams alright?

im glad we won, but if anything is wrong with him, were toast.

All that I've seen is that he has a bruised elbow. I'm hoping the team reveals more when they do shootaround or something. If his shooting is off against the Lakers we dont have a chance.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

All that I've seen is that he has a bruised elbow. I'm hoping the team reveals more when they do shootaround or something. If his shooting is off against the Lakers we dont have a chance.

well i think Kobe is being more scoring obsessed than hes been in a long time, and i dont know if he can win 4 games by himself against a disciplined, physical team like us. if he has to guard Deron Williams the whole series, we might be able to pull this off. we match up fairly well with them imo.

well i think Kobe is being more scoring obsessed than hes been in a long time, and i dont know if he can win 4 games by himself against a disciplined, physical team like us. if he has to guard Deron Williams the whole series, we might be able to pull this off. we match up fairly well with them imo.

Thats very true the only thing I'm worried about is their length. Odom, Bynum and Gasol are so lanky that Booze and Milsap have a horrible time in the paint against them. I'm banking on Fes to score 40 a game to fix that problem.
IMO, you're guys' hopes and dreams are on the chances that some of your bench players can go apesh!t and keep you in games. We've all seen them do it before against LA. The question is can they do it again, and keep it up to get 4 games.

Thats very true the only thing I'm worried about is their length. Odom, Bynum and Gasol are so lanky that Booze and Milsap have a horrible time in the paint against them. I'm banking on Fes to score 40 a game to fix that problem.

one thing ive noticed over the years, is how the Jazz are always a specific type of team. were always very disciplined and physical. and as long as we have our 2 big guns, the rest of the team can kind of just be plugged in and play roles, and Sloans system works with about anyone.

when our style of play is matched up against a team that has problems with physical, disciplined teams, we tend to have a significant upper hand. im hoping that since we are the kind of team that can give the Lakers fits, we might be able to make a run at taking them out. something about LA this year makes them seem beatable.

[ Edited by Niners99 on May 1, 2010 at 02:02:29 ]
well i think Kobe is being more scoring obsessed than hes been in a long time, and i dont know if he can win 4 games by himself.

So was it the 10 shots he took in Game 4, or the 9 shots that he took in Game 3 that led you to that conclusion?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
well i think Kobe is being more scoring obsessed than hes been in a long time, and i dont know if he can win 4 games by himself.

So was it the 10 shots he took in Game 4, or the 9 shots that he took in Game 3 that led you to that conclusion?

it was this whole season, like when he refused to sit and rest his injuries, which wouldve made him fresher and helped the team. you really dont think hes focused on the all time scoring record? he doesnt want to miss games, because it puts him behind. hes already won his titles, and if he really cared about what was best for the TEAM, he wouldve sat out a while and healed up.
We had a nice run, but the Lakers own us. I'm guessing 4-1 LA

it was this whole season, like when he refused to sit and rest his injuries, which wouldve made him fresher and helped the team. you really dont think hes focused on the all time scoring record? he doesnt want to miss games, because it puts him behind. hes already won his titles, and if he really cared about what was best for the TEAM, he wouldve sat out a while and healed up.

Wow.
Quote:
AK on his playing status "not game one, maybe game 2, but most likely game 3..."

And Deron is a game time decision for tomorrow.

Quote:
AK on his playing status "not game one, maybe game 2, but most likely game 3..."

I think it's better that AK sits until we get to home. I don't want his comeback to mess up any rhythm that's going on right now.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Quote:

I think it's better that AK sits until we get to home. I don't want his comeback to mess up any rhythm that's going on right now.

True I just think we're gonna need his defense more then anything. CJ is a lot better offensively but AK's long arms are always nice to have when you're going up against Kobe and company.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wow.

Oh and Melo's People of Utah...

You all can suck it!
Fesenko is such a worthless piece of garbage. The kid has been playing scared as f**k the last three games. I don't think he's been ready for a pass once lately and even when he has an advantage he's scared as hell to shoot.
Share 49ersWebzone