LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

Originally posted by saniner:
Kirilenko out, Boozer a game time decision, and Okur playing hurt....GREAT!

link

Yeah this is gonna be a pretty one sided series it sounds like. AK is probably the biggest p***y in the league. The guy can't play through a scratch for the life of him. I think this is the 2nd time he's reinjured his calf. Thats just ridiculous and who knows how well Boozer will be able to play. Nuggets in 5.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Apr 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM ]
f**k it lets just play Jeffers on Melo through most of the series. He may not have the shooting ability of Miles but he is a lot better defender.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by saniner:
Boozer says he's going to play, so that's a plus. This could be a very long series for us. Lets face it, the Nuggets haven't been playing that great lately, but are probably still favored to win. My only hope is that AK comes back and tears it up

I really hope they both do cuz we're not gonna get very far without them. Although either way you look at it we're gonna lose to the Lakers in the second round instead of the Conference Finals thanks to last night.

well lets be honest guys, we werent winning it all this year anyways. to win it all you have to have a clear cut dominant team. we need another all star type scorer to put us in those ranks.

lol btw our first round matchup is so fitting. were the two mountain teams who both tried to use powder blue unis for street cred, plus we have the same record and division. and i know we lost the season series, but our 1 win did come in our most recent game against them.

Thats why I'm hoping we come out with the green jerseys. We're like 9-1 with them i think. I bought one of these while I was in SLC so they must be planning to wear them during the home games or something. If we do somehow get to the 2nd round I'll be happy even though we'll get slaughtered by LA.
if we can win ON THE ROAD, WITHOUT AK, and WITHOUT OKUR... one word... CHAMPIONSHIP!
damnit I forgot my Jazzfanz.com user name and pw....
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
if we can win ON THE ROAD, WITHOUT AK, and WITHOUT OKUR... one word... CHAMPIONSHIP!
nm... guess we shoulda traded AK over brewer...
Lack of depth finally took its toll in the 4th. Losing Okur was huge, and Miles' foul trouble didn't help at all. f**king Melo and Smith were unstoppable tonight. GAWD AK why do you have to be such a p***y?!?!?
we dont have a 2 or 3 man that can guard worth shi!t... we threw away brewer and ak is the man of glass... f!cking retarderd in a league that in controlled by the 2/3 spot... I and so f'in angry right now... Sloan's roots were in D... how can he he never be able to develop a decent 2 or 3 man on d other than the man of glass?
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Apr 17, 2010 at 10:13 PM ]
we dont have a 2 or 3 man that can guard worth shi!t... we threw away brewer and ak is the man of glass... f!cking retarderd in a league that in controlled by the 2/3 spot... I and so f'in angry right now... Sloan's roots were in D... how can he he never be able to develop a decent 2 or 3 man on d other than the man of glass?

Matthews is a really solid defender probably our best besides AK, but Miles and Korver just can't defend for the life of them. Miles has really started to blossom offensively but he's too lazy on defense. I think Brewer's lack of offense is what made him expendable in the eyes of Kevin O'Connor especially since Matthews can shoot pretty well. We need to find a 3 that can defend though this offseason or give Jeffers a chance b/c he's a supposively a great defender.
We played ok until the 4th. I think we went from being down one to down 18 or more in maybe 3 minutes. Huge collapse at the end. Injuries hurt us, but that doesn't excuse such a horrible 4th quarter

This game came down to the Nugs getting crazy hot from 3 point range in the 4th. Smith went off, like he can sometimes. I don't think you should feel too down about the loss. Just try and get game 2 and you're sitting pretty.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This game came down to the Nugs getting crazy hot from 3 point range in the 4th. Smith went off, like he can sometimes. I don't think you should feel too down about the loss. Just try and get game 2 and you're sitting pretty.

It all depends if Okur can play. If he can't we're f**ked cuz that small lineup of Millsap and Boozer is gonna kill us. Kosta is gonna have to get some serious minutes for the rest of the series just so we can have some size. I thought we did a great job but the 2 guard whether it be Korver or Matthews just laid off of Smith too much. You can't do that when a guy can get hot as fast as he can.
damnit I forgot my Jazzfanz.com user name and pw....

How are they over there? I haven't been a member of a Jazz forum in years.

It all depends if Okur can play. If he can't we're f**ked cuz that small lineup of Millsap and Boozer is gonna kill us. Kosta is gonna have to get some serious minutes for the rest of the series just so we can have some size. I thought we did a great job but the 2 guard whether it be Korver or Matthews just laid off of Smith too much. You can't do that when a guy can get hot as fast as he can.

"left the arena on crutches" and "heard something pop" and "concerns about his status for NEXT season".

lol he isnt playing. hes out for a long time most likely. whatever chance we had to win this series probably left with him on crutches as well.
Originally posted by Niners99:

"left the arena on crutches" and "heard something pop" and "concerns about his status for NEXT season".

lol he isnt playing. hes out for a long time most likely. whatever chance we had to win this series probably left with him on crutches as well.

Oh f**k seriously?

Share 49ersWebzone