LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

I guess that was to be expected after last night's win but still the guys were just lazy on defense and why they kept settling for jumpshots early on and not go to the hoop is beyond me. Also Deron needs to quit b***hing all the time its really starting to get annoying. Seems like everytime a call doesn't go his way he has to whine to the refs about it. Plus Dallas and Denver won. Damn it!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I guess that was to be expected after last night's win but still the guys were just lazy on defense and why they kept settling for jumpshots early on and not go to the hoop is beyond me. Also Deron needs to quit b***hing all the time its really starting to get annoying. Seems like everytime a call doesn't go his way he has to whine to the refs about it. Plus Dallas and Denver won. Damn it!

this is why i hate present day NBA.

one of the best teams in the NBA is fighting for the 2 seed, and they go out and get beat by 17 pts the next night. 15 years ago if you lost by 17 your were a lottery pick team. it was awful. now it seems like you either win big or lose big. sloppy fundamentals.
Well we definitely got the rest we needed although the Hornets still gave us a run. If Paul played it may have been a different story. Nice to see Kosta get some pretty good minutes with Okur out, and he did an ok job with 6 points, 4 boards, and 2 blocks. Deron had a great game with 27, 16 and 4 steals and Wes added 20 points. Also Booze and Millsap did a great jo down in the post with 19 and 10 and 15, 12, 6 assists, and 5 steals. Miles and Korver were the other two players in double figures with 14 and 11.
Well at least Denver lost so it looks like its gonna be a race for 3rd place unless Dallas just crumbles from here on out.
Bittersweet night, we get the win and Millsap has a huge game and grabs 24 rebounds but AK is probably out until the playoffs and Boozer got hurt tonight. I really hope he can play tomorrow there's too much on the line tomorrow night against the Suns.
Bittersweet night, we get the win and Millsap has a huge game and grabs 24 rebounds but AK is probably out until the playoffs and Boozer got hurt tonight. I really hope he can play tomorrow there's too much on the line tomorrow night against the Suns.

Booze may have bruised or broken ribs. f**k!!!

*edit*Now I'm reading from someone else it may be a muscle strain
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Apr 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM ]
Well this is a disaster. One and done in the first round now.
f**k John Stockton is in attendance lets sign him!!!
That's what you guys get for trying to tank it on purpose. NO ONE wants the Spurs in the 1st round.
Originally posted by Joecool:
That's what you guys get for trying to tank it on purpose. NO ONE wants the Spurs in the 1st round.

No one wanted the Nuggets in the first round. I wanted to face them especially after we swept them this year.

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

lol
Boozer says he's going to play, so that's a plus. This could be a very long series for us. Lets face it, the Nuggets haven't been playing that great lately, but are probably still favored to win. My only hope is that AK comes back and tears it up
Originally posted by saniner:
Boozer says he's going to play, so that's a plus. This could be a very long series for us. Lets face it, the Nuggets haven't been playing that great lately, but are probably still favored to win. My only hope is that AK comes back and tears it up

I really hope they both do cuz we're not gonna get very far without them. Although either way you look at it we're gonna lose to the Lakers in the second round instead of the Conference Finals thanks to last night.
Originally posted by saniner:

I really hope they both do cuz we're not gonna get very far without them. Although either way you look at it we're gonna lose to the Lakers in the second round instead of the Conference Finals thanks to last night.

well lets be honest guys, we werent winning it all this year anyways. to win it all you have to have a clear cut dominant team. we need another all star type scorer to put us in those ranks.

lol btw our first round matchup is so fitting. were the two mountain teams who both tried to use powder blue unis for street cred, plus we have the same record and division. and i know we lost the season series, but our 1 win did come in our most recent game against them.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 16, 2010 at 12:51 AM ]
Kirilenko out, Boozer a game time decision, and Okur playing hurt....GREAT!

link
Share 49ersWebzone