LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

***Utah Jazz 09-10 Thread*** 0-4

DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY IN THE CLUTCH!!!!! Great job by CJ and blocking Durant's shot too!!! WOOOOOOTTT!!!!!
got away with one there...looks like refs gave us a makeup call for that phantom foul last possession. CJ totally got his arm lol. We need AK back now! The thought of cj gaurding durrant and kobe in the playoffs scares me without brewer to back him up
lol anyone else notice how many views this thread has lol... tells u how many jazz fans we have here
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
got away with one there...looks like refs gave us a makeup call for that phantom foul last possession. CJ totally got his arm lol. We need AK back now! The thought of cj gaurding durrant and kobe in the playoffs scares me without brewer to back him up

I just saw the highlights and CJ totally got him on the arm and the leg. hahaha Either way I'll take it although you're totally right we need AK back asap. Guys like Kobe and Durant would constantly score 50 on us if CJ was our only option. The guy is just a horrible defender. Helluva game though I woulda loved to been down there to see Deron have a career night.
lol anyone else notice how many views this thread has lol... tells u how many jazz fans we have here

lol Everytime I edit the first post to change the Jazz's record it resets the views. I think we had about 140 views before I did that.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

lol Everytime I edit the first post to change the Jazz's record it resets the views. I think we had about 140 views before I did that.

lol oh ok lol... still small... btw you know about this and this right? Its the same pages they posted for out of town niner fans to watch games. They have almost all jazz games on there also.

lol oh ok lol... still small... btw you know about this and this right? Its the same pages they posted for out of town niner fans to watch games. They have almost all jazz games on there also.

I didn't but I do now!!! hahaha Thanks a lot man!
Man I'm pretty bummed I couldn't watch this game, but what a win!! I know the last shot Durant was fouled, but I'll take it
So we might be getting new jerseys and team colors already? Hell I'm down I love the old music note Jazz logo.

SL Tribune first mentioned it.

and this is what the new logo and colors are supposively.

So we might be getting new jerseys and team colors already? Hell I'm down I love the old music note Jazz logo.

Logo:

Colors:

im not a big fan of purple, but it was always an original jazz color until recently. why are we so adamant to going with navy blue instead? id be perfectly happy with these again:

man I remember being in elementary school drawing that symbol over and over in class while my teacher was talking lol... I got pretty good at it by the end of 4th grade
The colors could be better, but I don't mind it at all! I'd love it if we went back to the old music notes
Originally posted by Niners99:

im not a big fan of purple, but it was always an original jazz color until recently. why are we so adamant to going with navy blue instead? id be perfectly happy with these again:

I always thought the mountain jerseys were awesome too but I guess Deron isn't a fan.
Quote:
"As long as we don't go back to the ones with the mountains, I'm cool, the one that Jeff Hornacek has up in the rafters," Williams said, adding of the new uniforms: "They're really nice. I think people are going to like them. I like them."

I think the navy blue should be dropped too for purple but whatever I'm still excited to see these new jerseys. I've hated the current jerseys since their debut. They just aren't original at all.
Yeah I basically am making this so I can talk to myself the whole time.

Share 49ersWebzone