LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Orlando Magic vs. Celtics

Originally posted by jrg:
Witnesses of what? Us knocking you out of the playoffs again this year?

I just witnessed the Cavs whooping up on the Magic

Good job Cavs!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Witnesses of what? Us knocking you out of the playoffs again this year?

I just witnessed the Cavs whooping up on the Magic

saw that too
Damn. 11 points and 7 rebounds for Howard on the night? This guy has got to be hurt or something, yeah? I believe he was in foul trouble tonight, but the past week or so he hasn't been playing like himself.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn. 11 points and 7 rebounds for Howard on the night? This guy has got to be hurt or something, yeah? I believe he was in foul trouble tonight, but the past week or so he hasn't been playing like himself.

He needs to calm down. He's been getting the "Hack-a-Shaq" treatment more then ever and is getting extremely frustrated and committing dumb fouls.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Pathetic performance tonight. With our without Rashard. It was ridiculous. We forgot how to play defense. If this team thinks they can just glide right into the playoffs, they have another thing coming.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

He needs to man up and stop b***hing about the calls. I still laugh at the fact this offseason he said "My post moves aren't the problem, I need to get better passing out of double teams". Get a clue champ.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Pathetic performance tonight. With our without Rashard. It was ridiculous. We forgot how to play defense. If this team thinks they can just glide right into the playoffs, they have another thing coming.

Agreed. Defense was awful. I was at work checking the box score and saw Mo Williams 9/9 and 4/4 from 3 at half..and just threw my phone back in my pocket and thought "Wow, tonights gonna be a bad night..."

But as for Dwight..he'll get used to it. But I can understand why he gets frustrated. He has the potential to completely out muscle any player in the league if he wants to, but now before he can do that..hes getting hit pretty hard. In the face, neck, shoulders. Not just hands and arms anymore. He's getting fouled like CRAZY once he gets the ball ANYWHERE NEAR the paint. He needs to get his shot going already or start hitting his FT's or teams are gonna keep doing this. The FT's he needs to just calm down. Its all in his head. He has perfect mechanics and shooting motion for a guy his size. All the physical stuff is there. He needs to chill and just shoot and stop thinking so much.

Oh well, I'm not too worried. This team is 6-3 and sure I didn't expect us to have 3 losses yet, I also didn't expect 'Shard to miss 10 games. Having him back stretching the defense will create easier opportunities in the paint for Dwight. With Bass/Barnes at the 4 Dwight is getting doubled/tripled on EVERY touch he gets.

Having a lineup of Nelson/Carter/Anderson/Lewis/Howard will benefit Dwight SO much because that leaves us with a 3pt shot at every single position and will give him much more time down low and facing only one or maybe 2 guys.

Shard is huge for this team.

I think you guys should just spend the extra half second it takes to type in "Ra" before his name or think of a new nickname. With the Magic stinking it up lately...I can't help but be reminded of the other reference for the word "shard".
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I think you guys should just spend the extra half second it takes to type in "Ra" before his name or think of a new nickname. With the Magic stinking it up lately...I can't help but be reminded of the other reference for the word "shard".

• evil
  • Veteran
Big road win for us considering how we have not been playing really well this year. Until we meet again Magic fans.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• Dino
  • Veteran

Kind of like Celtic fans saying "Sheed"?
Originally posted by Dino:

Kind of like Celtic fans saying "Sheed"?

What would be a Sheed? :)
Next Friday--you guys are coming to the Garden!

Until then...
Share 49ersWebzone