LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Orlando Magic vs. Celtics

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Cleveland. Who the f**k uses a payphone anymore?
Nice, the LAL loss gives the Magic a better chance at claiming the 2nd best overall record in the league. Good to see SVG keeping the team in sync with the starters remaining on the court and not getting complacent.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Nice, the LAL loss gives the Magic a better chance at claiming the 2nd best overall record in the league. Good to see SVG keeping the team in sync with the starters remaining on the court and not getting complacent.

A win tonight and another win against the 76ers guarantees home court advantage for us in the NBA Finals if we get back.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

A win tonight and another win against the 76ers guarantees home court advantage for us in the NBA Finals if we get back.

Yeah, I just hope SVG is ready to use Bass and Gortat alot because Howard is going to have his hands full in the upcoming playoffs. Dont forget he is still one technical away from serving a one game suspension....
  • Dino
  • Veteran
matt barnes just swatted the s**t out of hibbert
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lol 42-18 at the end of the first quater.

we should sit are starters after halftime.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
W
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Regular Season Final Power Rankings

#2 - Magic -

You might be right if you say we've done the Magic wrong. Only once in 24 weeks have they ranked No. 1, but they're tops in the league since the All-Star break (21-5). The Cavs and Lakers aren't in the top five on that list.

Link
We coulda had 60!

Well of course need to take care of Philly :)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We coulda had 60!

In all honesty, we should've had near 65 this year. Our 21-5 finish is a huge part of it, but just too many blown games. I guess that s**t happens..but if we would've held on in a few of those games (Atlanta game above included) 65 would have been manageable.

Oh well..doesn't mean now. We now have a good team (Charlotte) to get past. They always seem to play great against the big guys (Orlando, Cleveland, LA)

We coulda had 60!

In all honesty, we should've had near 65 this year. Our 21-5 finish is a huge part of it, but just too many blown games. I guess that s**t happens..but if we would've held on in a few of those games (Atlanta game above included) 65 would have been manageable.

Oh well..doesn't mean now. We now have a good team (Charlotte) to get past. They always seem to play great against the big guys (Orlando, Cleveland, LA)

Just wait. Teams will do what the Lakers did in the Finals: Do NOT double Howard and force him to use his post "repitoire". Just make sure the Center keeps his body in between Howard and the basket.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
We coulda had 60!

Just wait. Teams will do what the Lakers did in the Finals: Do NOT double Howard and force him to use his post "repitoire". Just make sure the Center keeps his body in between Howard and the basket.

@ not doubling Howard...
We coulda had 60!

@ not doubling Howard...
your pick in the all time baseball draft dude.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
We coulda had 60!

@ not doubling Howard...
your pick in the all time baseball draft dude.

i've been PM'd 19 times..i know..thanks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
W

59-23 and the 2nd best record in the NBA

Bring on the playoffs!
Share 49ersWebzone