LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

***Cardinals vs. Dodgers NLDS Thread*** Dodgers win series 3-0

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Im not sure if that is clutch play by the Dodgers or more of a choking factor for the Cards.

Holliday made an error, but they had 3 chances to get 1 freeking out and failed, the dodgers took advantage of a mistake.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
And now the Cardinals have their very own Jose Cruz Jr. play to remember for years.

Not even close to the same. Not even f**king close.

Agreed.

Uh, dude, totally uncool. Never f**king post that again.

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Oct 8, 2009 at 20:59:18 ]
WTF?!? Some dude on the Cardinals was just pissing and moaning about how the dodger fans were waving white towels around. And they should wave blue flags because white looks like the ball. Are you fcking kidding me?!?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WTF?!? Some dude on the Cardinals was just pissing and moaning about how the dodger fans were waving white towels around. And they should wave blue flags because white looks like the ball. Are you fcking kidding me?!?

Quote:
“That ball got lost in 50,000 white towels shaking in front of Matt’s face,” Wainwright said. “It doesn’t really seem fair that an opposing team should be able to allow their fans to shake white towels when there’s a white baseball flying through the air. How about Dodger Blue towels?”

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 8, 2009 at 23:11:09 ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jrg:

Quote:
“That ball got lost in 50,000 white towels shaking in front of Matt’s face,” Wainwright said. “It doesn’t really seem fair that an opposing team should be able to allow their fans to shake white towels when there’s a white baseball flying through the air. How about Dodger Blue towels?”

so are they painting the metrodome ceiling blue when the yanks play there

Quote:

Yeah, and it's not like they were all waving their towels while the ball was in the air. They were all holding their breaths and hoping he'd drop it. There's only been one error this entire series.

Adam Whinewright.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Quote:

so are they painting the metrodome ceiling blue when the yanks play there

man i use to like the Cardinals but after seeing and hearing some of the Cardinal fans and excuses that wainwright is giving I hope my prediction is right and the Dodgers sweep these pussies and thats tough for me to say cuz i f**king hate the Dodgers

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
And now the Cardinals have their very own Jose Cruz Jr. play to remember for years.

Agreed.

What, this?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Agreed.

What, this?

I blocked that image from my mind for the most part. Sucks that the world series got canceled that year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bout ready to head downtown in a little bit
  • iohk
  • Veteran
A little impatient..
Share 49ersWebzone