LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
MIAwas waiting for the playoffs to flip the switch.

Way too early to say anything. This series is even to me right now. Celts have to lose at home to say Miami is actually dominating them.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lebron with a "get the f**k outta here" block on Garnett.

Yeah after he bodied him up....
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Yeah, I don't see how we are going to win this now.......

Not looking good. Allen and Pierce have bad injuries so this series could get ugly. Also doesn't help that Rondo is being a b***h. He is just a weird guy. I'm sure he'll have something to say after the series about how he missed Perkins or something dumb like that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLICK:
Lebron with a "get the f**k outta here" block on Garnett.

Yeah after he bodied him up....

It was a perfectly fine block.
Be very afraid!!!!

Heat are s**tting on a well talented and well coached team

Way too early to say anything. This series is even to me right now. Celts have to lose at home to say Miami is actually dominating them.

Not just this, last year Orlando gave Atlanta the biggest beatdown in playoff history in one round and then went down 3-0 in the next. They're playing great ball against the C's right now, but all they've done is hold serve with HCA thusfar.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
LOL--thanks Esco :)
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Yeah, I don't see how we are going to win this now.......

Not looking good. Allen and Pierce have bad injuries so this series could get ugly. Also doesn't help that Rondo is being a b***h. He is just a weird guy. I'm sure he'll have something to say after the series about how he missed Perkins or something dumb like that.

I wasn't able to watch either game. Got too much s**t going on so the C's are sorta the last thing on my mind. Evening the series though would probably jump start my lacking enthusiasm.

Well if Pierce and Allen have injuries it probably still wouldn't matter if we had Perkins and T. Allen. Is Shaq ever going to come back?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Not just this, last year Orlando gave Atlanta the biggest beatdown in playoff history in one round and then went down 3-0 in the next. They're playing great ball against the C's right now, but all they've done is hold serve with HCA thusfar.

You could be right. I'm mainly using MIA regular season play as a calibration to how they are playing in the playoffs. It seems as though they turned it up.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Exactly. The teams are SUPPOSED to win their home games. Celtics will play better in Boston...no question in my mind, and let's see if Miami can play as well on the road.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 5, 2011 at 00:44:48 ]
MUST WIN!
Not a bad start but we must clean up the play.....

We are still kinda sloppy
And Our Bench Blows it
Share 49ersWebzone