LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Originally posted by LundyLove:
We are the worst back to back team ever

Haha first paragraph on the team's home page:

The C's schedule caught up with them in the fourth quarter Monday night as Boston fell 94-89 in Charlotte in the second night of a back-to-back. The 'Cats outscored the C's by seven in the final period to defeat the Celtics, who are 5-7 in the second night of back-to-back games this season.

Well, it's true to some extent, having to leave for and play Charlotte in less than 24 afters after surviving a physical ordeal with Orlando.
Originally posted by LundyLove:
We are the worst back to back team ever

Worst back to back team ever or the oldest team ever?

I'm waiting for another Doc Rivers quote about the schedule.
I'm glad I didn't skip work early to watch this game even with Ray's record breaking night. This is the worst 11 game stretch of the year for Boston (6-5). They need to get healthy and rested soon. Miami on Sunday for 1st place in the East.
Hey we beat Miami again

I love the sound of that
Well done, c's. They closed that game very well.
4 game West coast trip begins tonight at GSW (place we've had no success lately). But the C's are well rested and Delonte West is due back soon.

C's may be in the hunt for a swingman to back up Pierce since Daniels is out indefinitely with a spinal cord injury. Nate Robinson may be trade bait.

Too bad the playoffs didn't start today. If so, the Celtics play the Pacers and then most they'll most likely battle Orlando for the right to play in the ECF while the Heat have to tangle with the Bulls and Knicks :)
Wow--I knew they were going to make a trade but I guess we shouldn't be that surprised since Kendrick rejected the C's max extension offer a while back and the fact that the C's with Shaq starting have been more efficient than they ever were with Kendrick starting. So that's the key, Shaq's health. I wonder if they call Nenad "Nads" for short lmao?

This is good for KG and Pierce as they can rest more on the bench as the possible starting forward tandem of the future in Big Baby and Green fill in.

I think our chances of a title this year remain the same, but our future outlook when the Big 3 fade away has gotten brighter.

Tonight...the new look C's take their talents to LA to meet up with Blake Griffin and Co.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM ]
Good road trip..hanging tough to stop the Jazz. Next game revenge against the Suns at home on Wednesday.
You guys need Scalabrine back

he was awesome
KG got his revenge...wtf when did Aaron Brooks join Phoenix?

Tonight we host Golden State.

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Right before the trade deadline
Tough game tonight at Milwaukee..I hope we blow them out as we need more of those but the Bucks always play us strong.
Sorry I haven't been posting but I love the trades and moves.......

i just think we should forget about Shaq or we are just using the injury as an excuse to rest him for when it really matters

But i am not counting on it.....
Hey! We play, LA today
Share 49ersWebzone