There are 206 users in the forums

The Official Thread for the 09-10 Phoenix Suns (54-28)

• lazy
  • Veteran
Chris Paul + NOH Sucky shooting guards= Suns win!
8-1. Off to our best start in almost 30 years!

The Hornets looked lost out there.
It sucks that tomorrow during the Niner game the Lakers and Suns will be playing. I'll catch it on the replay, but it would've been nice to watch the game with the WZ.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It sucks that tomorrow during the Niner game the Lakers and Suns will be playing. I'll catch it on the replay, but it would've been nice to watch the game with the WZ.

Which one on replay? I hope you're watching the 9ers live...
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Dude, I'll be at the game. I haven't missed a game at candlestick in over 10 years.

The replay I'll be watching is the Laker/Suns game that I'll be recording at home.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
8-1!
The starters got a lot of rest tonight....don't what that means.

Dude, I'll be at the game. I haven't missed a game at candlestick in over 10 years.

The replay I'll be watching is the Laker/Suns game that I'll be recording at home.

And I'll be finding a bar that'll be rockin' both games... I'm thinking Player's.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

And I'll be finding a bar that'll be rockin' both games... I'm thinking Player's.

Well done, but I'm a little disappointed that you won't be there with us.
can i hop on the suns bandwagon? i hate my team =(
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Well done, but I'm a little disappointed that you won't be there with us.

I got $40 bucks to my name right now. I would if I could.... but alas.

Hey good win tonight guys... (laughs)
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Ah, well.
  • ZRF80
100 points in every game this season.......
Share 49ersWebzone