There are 238 users in the forums

The Official Thread for the 09-10 Phoenix Suns (54-28)

• lazy
  • Veteran
Jason Richardson thought twice about dunking the ball.
  • ZRF80
Why is it that Greg Popovich calls a time out every time the opposition goes on a 5-0 run ?!
Originally posted by dobophile:
I want to see a gif of that Bonner skyhook + A'm'a'r'e nearly punching him in frustration.

That was pretty funny - Bonner ducking like someone was swinging an axe at him.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by dobophile:
I want to see a gif of that Bonner skyhook + A'm'a'r'e nearly punching him in frustration.

That was pretty funny - Bonner ducking like someone was swinging an axe at him.

Oh and the announcers were idiots, saying only the White Ranger deserved a technical after the end of the 1st quarter - they obviously missed Bonner throw the intentional elbow into Lou's lower throat area on the box out at the end of the quarter.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Good lord, I hope the suns don't play the thunder in the first round of the playoffs.
Goran Dragic is one of the best back-up point guards in the league.
  • ZRF80
We play both Denver and Utah to close out the season. The ball's in our court; we win out....and the 3 seed is ours. Some luck from Dallas, and the number 2 spot is still attainable.

With one win, we should get the 4 spot......at least.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
We play both Denver and Utah to close out the season. The ball's in our court; we win out....and the 3 seed is ours. Some luck from Dallas, and the number 2 spot is still attainable.

With one win, we should get the 4 spot......at least.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Nice to know Denver is going to lose tonight.
I want denver in the first round!
Let's get ready to rumble! f**k who we play in the 1st round, because there are no easy match-ups for any team. I want the 3 seed!

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Z, how about them Suns? I was wondering if you ever wanted to talk about them.

Guess which one is the Suns thread and which one is the Lakers thread.

Porportionally, Stoney posts more in the Suns thread compared to Sixth posting in the Lakers thread.

Current numbers:

Stoney in the Suns thread: 35/404 = 0.0866

Sixth in the Lakers thread: 59/2153 = 0.0274
  • ZRF80
Good night for me.....

1) Lost

2) PHX-DEN game.

• lazy
  • Veteran
I'm stoked for this game! maybe it's because the playoffs are coming!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I really hope Jeremy Piven does the intro for the playoffs(TNT)!

I think our best 1st round match-up would be a Roy-less Blazer team at the 6th with us at the 3. They'll have to beat the Warriors in Portland to get there, and we'll have to win tonight and tomorrow night against the Jazz. It'll be tough but not impossible.

Here's to hoping Robin Lopez will be back at some point in the 1st round. We'll need his interior presence to have any hope of advancing past 2 rounds.
Share 49ersWebzone