LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

The Official Thread for the 09-10 Phoenix Suns (54-28)

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by lazy:
Everytime a blazer goes up for a shot...I hear...ooooooooooh.........aaaaaaaaaaaah. I'm getting a little turned on.

• lazy
  • Veteran
I see Amare is back to lighting the scoreboard....and get lit up on the defensive end. Good to know.
RIP Anthony Tolliver.

Listen to the crowd.

Got DAYUM.
I see Amare is back to lighting the scoreboard....and get lit up on the defensive end. Good to know.

Nobody played great defense last night - why single out Amare?
  • lazy
  • Veteran

Because it seems Amare only focus is to score. I'm not wowed or drooling amare scoring 44, 37, points at the expenses of his rebounding and defense.

Because it seems Amare only focus is to score. I'm not wowed or drooling amare scoring 44, 37, points at the expenses of his rebounding and defense.

Amare is averaging 10 boards per over the last 2 months, 3.5 of those offensive, and his defensive efforts have been considerably stronger over that same time span. How is his scoring coming at the expense of defense and rebounding? If anything, his scoring has fueled his passion to rebound and play defense.
  • lazy
  • Veteran

Amare is averaging 10 boards per over the last 2 months, 3.5 of those offensive, and his defensive efforts have been considerably stronger over that same time span. How is his scoring coming at the expense of defense and rebounding? If anything, his scoring has fueled his passion to rebound and play defense.

Last five games his rebounding
4 in 25 minutes
Looks like the suns have nothing more than 6 ft 10 Allen Iverson.
Really dude? You're going to complain about a 4 rebound effort in a 40 point blowout?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
It's not the only time amare had a four rebound game.

You're right, he's had a 4 rebound effort, and another 3 rebound effort, both in wins of 10 or more points. He's also had rebounding efforts of 17, 16, 14 4 times, and 12 twice. Any way you wanna slice it he's averaged 10 boards per over the last 2 months. We're also 17-5 in that same span.

If you wanted to complain about Amare, 3 months ago was the time to do so. Complaining about his play now is very questionable.

• lazy
  • Veteran

You're right, he's had a 4 rebound effort, and another 3 rebound effort, both in wins of 10 or more points. He's also had rebounding efforts of 17, 16, 14 4 times, and 12 twice. Any way you wanna slice it he's averaged 10 boards per over the last 2 months. We're also 17-5 in that same span.

If you wanted to complain about Amare, 3 months ago was the time to do so. Complaining about his play now is very questionable.

Soooo he's averaged a double double for two months.
Gee imagine if he would have had averaged double double for an entire season at least one time in his career. This how the Suns got suckered into signing Amare to the first max contract.
Imagine if Amare didn't have to work his way back from two serious setbacks...
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I wished amare was like this his whole career.
Amare started playing good after the shaq trade...2nd half of the season
Amare started playing good after terry porter got fired...2nd half of the season
Amare started playing good, when started and stopped talking about good he was...2nd half of the season.
Imagine if Amare wasn't lazy or played an entire season motivated.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
If Amare averages 28 and 10........ while holding opposing powerfowards to 18-20 points per playoff series then I'll shut up about Amare and he deserves a Max contract extension.
Share 49ersWebzone