LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

^^ Yes. No offense to Nocioni or Udoka, but I really have no interest in seeing them on the court right now. Let Casspi and Donte work through the rough patches. Donte had a slow first half, then he caught fire in the third. Omri's numbers weren't strong but he was active.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Quote:
One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

"Ain’t nobody coming here," Jack said. "Nobody even knows it’s in California."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0hthoWpL5
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:
One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

lol@ Nobody even knows its in California
^^ haha, I heard that on the radio. Way to crush our dreams, CB. What a jerk.

Quote:

LOL Pete. Trouble Maker.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Quote:

I guess Jarrett Jack was just pissed that in the 3rd quarter he was getting pimpsmacked by a rookie and his team had lost their whole lead and were starting to get owned. Considering both of those dumbasses are in America I guess they didn't pay any attention in history class or to the NBA when they were kids, seeing as we were one of the best teams in the league over 3 or 4 years. Seriously dude was just saying it to be a douche, not because it's actually true. Besides, nobody knows where Toronto is either, other than it's in the half of north america we didn't want because there's too many frenchman and it's too damn cold.

edit: and Sac is actually a really nice place to live. My cousin/aunt live there and I really like Sacramento. THe weather is great, there's stuff to do(not as much as in like LA or NYC or anything, but it's not really boring either), it's an hour away from the bay area or Tahoe, there's nice houses available, I think it's a pretty good city
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Mar 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Quote:

I guess Jarrett Jack was just pissed that in the 3rd quarter he was getting pimpsmacked by a rookie and his team had lost their whole lead and were starting to get owned. Considering both of those dumbasses are in America I guess they didn't pay any attention in history class or to the NBA when they were kids, seeing as we were one of the best teams in the league over 3 or 4 years. Seriously dude was just saying it to be a douche, not because it's actually true. Besides, nobody knows where Toronto is either, other than it's in the half of north america we didn't want because there's too many frenchman and it's too damn cold.

edit: and Sac is actually a really nice place to live. My cousin/aunt live there and I really like Sacramento. THe weather is great, there's stuff to do(not as much as in like LA or NYC or anything, but it's not really boring either), it's an hour away from the bay area or Tahoe, there's nice houses available, I think it's a pretty good city

You forgot to add that the women are easy.
2 guys that play for Toronto trying to bad mouth Sac? LOL. Maybe if they say it enough they might convince themselves. I mean who wants to play where it is sunny most of the year and an hour from the mountains or ocean?
Yeah, I don't know why Sacramento has the reputation that it has. It's a really nice city.

Yeah, I don't know why Sacramento has the reputation that it has. It's a really nice city.

I might be talking out of my ass, but I think a lot of people will associate the worth of a city with the success of their local sports franchises, particularly with smaller cities that aren't well known on a national level. The Kings were downright horrid their first 14 years in Sacramento. It took them 15 years before they were able to produce a 40+ win season, with 10 of those first 14 being sub-30 win seasons. It left a cloud of suck over the city that's kind of stuck around, even after those successful seasons in the early 2000's. That's my guess, anyway.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Mar 11, 2010 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Simply amazing. Just another example of how SC and ESPN are so biased, this was #6 on the top plays today....really? 6? Especially since he got fouled too.
Can't believe both Nba.com and espn have curry #1 saying he is playing better. Even during these past couple months when they say Curry has stepped up and played superbly, his numbers aren't even as good as Evans during that period. Evans has been one of the most consistent players all year in the nba, period.
Do you guys think Beno is the long-term complement to Tyreke? Or should we try to upgrade?

Story
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Do you guys think Beno is the long-term complement to Tyreke? Or should we try to upgrade?

Story

Keep Beno and upgrade. He's a great backup. You will see if and when the Kings make the playoffs. Beno will disappear. Take it from a Spurs fan who has seen him tighten up countless times and this was coming off the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone