There are 226 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Arco wasn't dead tonight!

Tyreke Evans...what can I say.

ROY ROY ROY ROY!
Picking Gilbert Arenas with the game on the line might be our play of the year.
Picking Gilbert Arenas with the game on the line might be our play of the year.

That was sweet. Soooo clutch

Niiiiiiiiiiice
Got my postgame thoughts up...

Link
I still don't think Gilbert Arenas believes what happened...

Westphal is doing a great job. Benching Spencer for Omni was great. Omni responded. Hopefully this will motivate Spencer who is having a bad year. Haven't had that much fun at ARCO in a while. Absolutely love watching this team play.
watched that game last night and have to say I'm very impressed with Tyreke Evans. Before last night if you would have asked me who would I vote for an early NBA ROY I would have said Brandon Jennings. But after last night I've got a change of heart and now it has to be Tyreke Evans. Boys is a baller. what I like most about him is that he is not a media hog like others. he goes about his business quitely. got respect from this BULLS FAN.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
watched that game last night and have to say I'm very impressed with Tyreke Evans. Before last night if you would have asked me who would I vote for an early NBA ROY I would have said Brandon Jennings. But after last night I've got a change of heart and now it has to be Tyreke Evans. Boys is a baller. what I like most about him is that he is not a media hog like others. he goes about his business quitely. got respect from this BULLS FAN.

The fact that the kings are such a bad team and aren't in the media a lot is the only reason you'd have said Jennings over Evans. Evans is the reason this team has performed better than expected.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Eh we'll get you back next time.
Question, well short of. Is Tyreke Evans already the kings best player? I say yes by far. Martin is injury prone and his stats haven't created W's while Evans is a big reason for the W's this year.
Tyreke MF Evans baby oh yeah!!!!!!!!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
TYREKE WITH THE GAME WINNING LAYUP WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell outta my computer chair after he made that shot....I threw my arms up and fell backwards hahahahah
Share 49ersWebzone