LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by JD81:
Just bought two tix to the December 16 ESPN GAME vs. Washington....All seats in the Upper Reserve are $10 if you have a group.....I got two seats, on the aisle in CENTER COURT for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niiiice. And it's $1 beer/soda/water night.
Jeez. Sometimes this team plays like they have down syndrome. They do a lot of things right and show a lot of potential but then screw it up with bad defense, fouls, missed free throws, etc. SMH
Every night's a roller coaster...I'm exhausted.
This team is already far ahead of where I thought they'd be, but I still find myself expecting more from them in games like this. If they figure out how to limit the mistakes they'll start winning some of these close road games.
Omri Casspi is 3rd in the NBA in 3-point %. I had no idea he was this good of a shooter when we drafted him.

And Beno is 2nd behind CP3 in FG% for NBA guards.

Link

[ Edited by SacRock14 on Dec 10, 2009 at 12:32:12 ]
Tyreke Evans is #10 on NBA.com's MVP race right now. Pretty sweet recognition.

Link
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Link

Holy crap as a rookie? Too bad he probably won't make the all star game(which is BS IMO, how can you be 10th on the MVP race and not be ranked one of the 15th best players in your conf?).
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Link

This kid is fan-fuqin-tastic! U got a really good one out there.
I need to go cop an Evans jersey...

And I'm glad I'm not a GM. I wanted Rubio or Curry. But I couldn't be any happier with our pick!!!!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

And I'm glad I'm not a GM. I wanted Rubio or Curry. But I couldn't be any happier with our pick!!!!

lol I was at the draft party when everyone was yelling for Rubio when it was our pick and I was the only guy saying Evans. Then when they said Evans half the people left, the other half STFU, and I was like "OH YEAH!"

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

hahaha, this was the first time I think I was right. I wanted Larry Hughes over J-Will and Desmond Mason over Hedo. Ouch...

And I'm thinking about an Evans jersey myself. Love this kid.
Woo hoo! Good win tonight! I was just casually checking in on it because I was watching boxing.
Oh yeah, we snapped the losing streak and gave the twolves a beat down. We didn't play that well though, I think this team could've won by 30-40 points easy had they not made a few stupid turnovers and missed lay ups.

[ Edited by WillistheWall on Dec 12, 2009 at 21:52:05 ]
Did Minnesota dirty tonight. Sorry valrod. We needed that.
If anyone doesn't have access to tonight's game and wants to watch, let me know. I got a free NBA League Pass Broadband card and it's good through today. I can PM the site/code.
Share 49ersWebzone