There are 332 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by rigs49:
^That's fair. We'll see. I have my doubts, because I can't think of many examples of it working throughout NBA history.

Hey LA what's up? Did you say that your Girlfriend is a Kings fan? If so welcome!!

I said she was at the game, blasphemer.

Trust me, his kind aren't welcome round them here parts. He typically keeps a pretty level head with NBA talk but lately EVERY Laker fan has let the hype go to their head.

And judging by his response it sounds like she is a Kings fan. Only takes one live game to be a convert. Pete's next!

You still wanna do the Laker bet, Reign? I thought of some stakes.

Loser has to grow and maintain a Hitler moustache for two weeks. And no, you can't explain it to anyone.

Maybe just a regular mustache? I know that would look ridiculous on me. I'd like to do handlebar mustache but I can't grow one.

That works for me. Neither of us can have any other facial at the time either, so no goatee or anything to make it look less creepy. And it has to be a full 'stache and pictures must be posted on the Zone. Deal?

And yeah...while I was proud of the Hitler mustache idea, right after I posted that I said, "Dear God...I couldn't do that to him and I would die of shame if I had to do that myself".

I thought of it because the other day I was watching one of the gajillion Nazi shows on the Discovery Channel with a friend, and he said, "Wow, he killed that fashion trend, eh?" which cracked me up.
Damn we almost beat Phx on the road tonight. Too bad we got boned by the refs and we turned the ball over a bit too much. I'm still optomistic about this team though
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn we almost beat Phx on the road tonight. Too bad we got boned by the refs and we turned the ball over a bit too much. I'm still optomistic about this team though

First time this season the refs really stuck out. I thought they were terrible tonight.

Clearly we're not quite able to close out games on the road. Today the defense was weak and Phoenix wasn't missing (11-24 from downtown). Gotta tip your hat to them for that.
The refs were terrible in PDX but we lost it ourselves. Last year we aren't in that game. Baby steps I guess.
f**k it I guess this team had an easy schedule and we overrated them awful fast too. Can't even beat the heat at home without JO.
Kings need some consistency from their big men...

JT
W vs. Hornets - 22 points, 14 rebs
W vs. Pacers - 22 points, 6 rebs
L vs. Phoenix - 13 points, 4 rebs
L vs. Miami - 5 points, 8 rebs

Hawes
W vs. Pacers - 21 points, 7 rebs
L vs. Phoenix - 10 points, 5 rebs
L vs. Miami - 8 points, 3 rebs
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Kings need some consistency from their big men...

JT
W vs. Hornets - 22 points, 14 rebs
W vs. Pacers - 22 points, 6 rebs
L vs. Phoenix - 13 points, 4 rebs
L vs. Miami - 5 points, 8 rebs

Hawes
W vs. Pacers - 21 points, 7 rebs
L vs. Phoenix - 10 points, 5 rebs
L vs. Miami - 8 points, 3 rebs

Hawes is f**king garbage dude. He's been such a dissapointment this year it's sickening. He keeps missing three pointers when he should be in the post, he can't get more than 3 boards vs a JO-less Miami team, he's a pathetic excuse for a center.
Geez Willis, overexpectation much? This is a relatively young team! The guys that get the majority of the playing time are 1st and 2nd year players. I'm just happy they're doing this well considering their inexperience.

I mean, check it, nobody, AND THE ROCK MEANS NOBODY, on this team has more than 5 years NBA experience... except Kenny Thomas of course.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Geez Willis, overexpectation much? This is a relatively young team! The guys that get the majority of the playing time are 1st and 2nd year players. I'm just happy they're doing this well considering their inexperience.

I mean, check it, nobody, AND THE ROCK MEANS NOBODY, on this team has more than 5 years NBA experience... except Kenny Thomas of course.

lol yeah I was just pissed about the 9ers loss. Then seeing us lose to the heat pissed me off even worse. I just want to see one of my teams do well and make the playoffs. Just one of them. I'd settle for one

I still think Hawes needs to stop playing like a wuss or actually get good at shooting those 3 pointers.
nobody can make a free throw..............wtf??

• JD81
  • Veteran
Damn Noc......If he stopped drinking and driving maybe he'd of made those free throws....Tyreke needs a LITTLE help fellas.
This team is like the 9ers, they find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I know they're a young team and all but you watch them bust their ass for 47 minutes and then in the last few seconds they screw it up with missed free throws, or turnovers, or whatever. If they had made 60% of their FTs tonight we win plain and simple.
Damn, another rough loss. We had that one.
Another crappy loss, no doubt. But I thought Tyreke took another step toward stardom tonight.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Just bought two tix to the December 16 ESPN GAME vs. Washington....All seats in the Upper Reserve are $10 if you have a group.....I got two seats, on the aisle in CENTER COURT for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone