LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

^That's fair. We'll see. I have my doubts, because I can't think of many examples of it working throughout NBA history.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
^That's fair. We'll see. I have my doubts, because I can't think of many examples of it working throughout NBA history.

Hey LA what's up? Did you say that your Girlfriend is a Kings fan? If so welcome!!
Originally posted by rigs49:

Hey LA what's up? Did you say that your Girlfriend is a Kings fan? If so welcome!!

I said she was at the game, blasphemer.

Trust me, his kind aren't welcome round them here parts. He typically keeps a pretty level head with NBA talk but lately EVERY Laker fan has let the hype go to their head.

And judging by his response it sounds like she is a Kings fan. Only takes one live game to be a convert. Pete's next!
Pete's a Laker/Warrior guy. It'd take more than one game
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Pete's a Laker/Warrior guy. It'd take more than one game

It would also require a bandwagon to hop on. Right now the Kings aren't at the top so Pete wouldn't be interested in cheering for them.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Trust me, his kind aren't welcome round them here parts. He typically keeps a pretty level head with NBA talk but lately EVERY Laker fan has let the hype go to their head.

And judging by his response it sounds like she is a Kings fan. Only takes one live game to be a convert. Pete's next!

You still wanna do the Laker bet, Reign? I thought of some stakes.

Loser has to grow and maintain a Hitler moustache for two weeks. And no, you can't explain it to anyone.
So she's a Pacer fan?
The Kings will be on ESPN on Dec. 16th.

Sayyy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Gettin' some 'spect up in here! Very nice.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Gettin' some 'spect up in here! Very nice.

Good to see. I haven't looked at who we are playing that night but hopefully our guys step up and play a solid game to keep giving people a reason to pay attention to the Kings.

Guess someone at ESPN has been watching the Kings (or Tyreke Evans at least).
Originally posted by 9erReign:

You still wanna do the Laker bet, Reign? I thought of some stakes.

Loser has to grow and maintain a Hitler moustache for two weeks. And no, you can't explain it to anyone.

Maybe just a regular mustache? I know that would look ridiculous on me. I'd like to do handlebar mustache but I can't grow one.
Kind of a big game against Phoenix. We haven't really faced too many elite teams yet, and definitely not in our division. It'll be interesting to see where we stand...

Link
Share 49ersWebzone