There are 408 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

How exactly are the Dubs "the local team"?

Seriously?

Do you need a cartographer?

LOL...do you need brain? Read the second part of that post.

You a Faider fan too?...Dubs are Oaktown's team.

Wow, I honestly didn't anticipate you being this fu*king dumb. The "second part" of your post means jack-sh!t. You can bracket your ignorant-ass statement with whatever the fu*k you want, but the fact remains, you clearly don't know sh!t if you post this: How exactly are the Dubs "the local team"?

and then have the nerve to come back and try to defend it.

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The Webzone slapfights have started!!! Basketball really IS back, baby!!!

Basketball ain't back till the Niners season is over. That is all.

Since the kings season was over before it started last year, I can see how you feel that way. The Lakers on the other hand have a whole lot to play for in November and December. It's called setting up their run for ANOTHER championship.

You ability to not understand this logic is not surprising.

Resorting to bringing up the Kings in a thread where nobody is talking about them is actually kind of sad. Oh well. Have fun not winning the Championship this year.

So you can come in here and harass us Laker fans, but we're not supposed to give you sh!t about your NBA team? Reign, you're nothing that you once were. And if all you have is "Have fun not winning the Championship this year.", then you have fallen farther than I thought you had last year. You're nothing to me. You can't even sniff Legler's jock.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Seriously?

Wow, I honestly didn't anticipate you being this fu*king dumb. The "second part" of your post means jack-sh!t. You can bracket your ignorant-ass statement with whatever the fu*k you want, but the fact remains, you clearly don't know sh!t if you post this: How exactly are the Dubs "the local team"?

The point, Einstein, is that there is no local team. The Warriors did once play in San Francisco...they left for Oakland. That's where they play now.

Oakland != San Francisco.

Not hard.

Genius.
The Warriors are 100%, without a doubt, the local team in the Bay Area. Now take this sh!t to the proper thread, and accept your warnings gracefully.

Seriously?

The point, Einstein, is that there is no local team. The Warriors did once play in San Francisco...they left for Oakland. That's where they play now.

Not hard.

Genius.

Thank you. Thank you for continuing to validate my assessment of you.

Seriously?

Not hard.

Genius.

You ain't from around these parts, are ya?

Must be something in the water down in the cesspool. They get confused by the word "area." Area != city. Bay area = more than just SF.
The Warriors are 100%, without a doubt, the local team in the Bay Area. Now take this sh!t to the proper thread, and accept your warnings gracefully.

Warnings? LOL. Stoney wishes he was still a mod.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

If you're assessment counted for something I'd be touched.

You have zero ability to push my buttons. You have fallen farther than the kings franchise. And that's saying a lot.

Guess you'll just have to keep touching yourself.

You have zero ability to push my buttons. You have fallen farther than the kings franchise. And that's saying a lot.

Yet you keep getting worked up and responding?

Actions speak louder than words. You can say whatever you want, too bad you sound like Crabtree.
this thread delivers

Yet you keep getting worked up and responding?

Actions speak louder than words. You can say whatever you want, too bad you sound like Crabtree.

Hey, you're the one that can't stay out of the Laker thread. I'm here all day, every day. I'm beginning to think that there is a closet Laker fan hiding inside of you. You probably posted more in the Laker thread last year than the King thread.

Again, you ain't got sh!t on Legler.

And BTW, that last line was pretty lame. More proof of how far you have fallen.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 7, 2009 at 12:06:08 ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Seriously?

Not hard.

Genius.

You ain't from around these parts, are ya?

Must be something in the water down in the cesspool. They get confused by the word "area." Area != city. Bay area = more than just SF.

Does San Francisco have an NBA team? San Francisco is where the 49ers play. So strictly speaking, SF has no local NBA team. If you want to say Bay Area...fine, you could stretch the definition to include the Sharks and the Queens for all I care.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Guess you'll just have to keep touching yourself.

I guess this is what they call an EPIC comeback FAIL.

Share 49ersWebzone