There are 226 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The line up is stretched so thin that Mbenga is getting extended minutes and Morrison has been on the floor.

5 pts 13 boards n 4 blks for diddler

Why is Mbenga diddler?
Originally posted by GameOver:

Pete mentioned this sometime during the offseason, now we have some video proof of it.

Awesome quote from the Dream...

Quote:
'Bryant posted up Houston's Shane Battier often on Wednesday night. After each successful post up, Bryant would stare at Olajuwon, who was sitting across from the scorer's table.

"He looked at me to confirm, 'I'm using what you taught me,' " Olajuwon told the Press-Enterprise. "That was the greatest gift for me. It was wonderful." '
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by GameOver:

Pete mentioned this sometime during the offseason, now we have some video proof of it.

Awesome quote from the Dream...

Quote:
'Bryant posted up Houston's Shane Battier often on Wednesday night. After each successful post up, Bryant would stare at Olajuwon, who was sitting across from the scorer's table.

"He looked at me to confirm, 'I'm using what you taught me,' " Olajuwon told the Press-Enterprise. "That was the greatest gift for me. It was wonderful." '

I can imagine rocktets fans not being happy about that comment.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Kareem has leukemia

Originally posted by dman:
Kareem has leukemia

over/under on how long it takes for some laker hater to come in here and bad mouth him?
Kareem has leukemia

over/under on how long it takes for some laker hater to come in here and bad mouth him?

ha ha what a loser getting leukemia. whats up with the lakers, Magic with his AIDS now Kareem with his Leukemia, pffft.

JK JK guys it sucks to hear that he has Leukemia, hope he is able to fight this.

He is the only Laker I have ever or will like
  • dman
  • Veteran
Kareem has leukemia

Ya seriously ... this is the Webzone, they like it when Lakers get life threatening diseases.

F***in zone.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Kareem has leukemia

I don't think there's anybody classless enough to badmouth somebody diagnosed with leukemia.

Especially a legend like Kareem.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Kareem has leukemia

I don't think there's anybody classless enough to badmouth somebody diagnosed with leukemia.

I would like to think so but Ive seen some f***ed things on the zone about the Lakers and their fans.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Kareem has leukemia

I would like to think so but Ive seen some f***ed things on the zone about the Lakers and their fans.

And most of it is true.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Kareem has leukemia

Ya seriously ... this is the Webzone, they like it when Lakers get life threatening diseases.

F***in zone.

I haven't seen anyone in here bad mouthing him.

• dman
  • Veteran
Kareem has leukemia

And most of it is true.

Kareem has leukemia

And most of it is true.

child please!!!FYT..lol
  • dman
  • Veteran
B. Scott fired.

Bring him in to replace Rambis ... ?
Originally posted by jrg:
Kareem has leukemia

F***in zone.

I haven't seen anyone in here bad mouthing him.

Lew Kareemia?

No, that's terrible.
Share 49ersWebzone