There are 207 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

^^^That's ghey^^^

if this goes to game 6 IM GOING!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

OH BABY

I am literally starting to go crazy just thinking about this series, Im getting so pumped and hyped off everything going on in the sports/music world based on this...

PARTY ON FIGUEROA, WE'RE BRINGIN HOME ANOTHER ONE!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if this goes to game 6 IM GOING!!!!

I'm trying too, as well. It will cost me grip to miss the day of work, but I still want to do it.
An anthem song featuring Ray J? Lakers fans around the world rejoice!

Y'all better fight to have this one recognized as the better anthem.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
An anthem song featuring Ray J? Lakers fans around the world rejoice!

Y'all better fight to have this one recognized as the better anthem.

lol, look, sometimes, you need to just accept the guy for TRYING to do the right thing (be a part of a Laker Anthem)...doesnt really matter since Ive still got this on repeat anyways

Btw, I didnt know Red Hot Chili Peppers did a song called Magic...hmm...learnin somethin new everyday lol
Ohhh, Im likin this

Originally posted by GameOver:
Ohhh, Im likin this

I think that's the best one I've heard yet.

Game 1
Lakers-88
Celtics-95
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Game 1
Lakers-88
Celtics-95

So what happened?
Quotes from a celtic site before/during/after the game:

Originally posted by "Lakersarethebesteva":
PRE-GAME

Quote:
It's so cute LA thinks they will win LOL it's 2008 all over again

Quote:
(bleep) LA! We Got This!

Quote:
Celtics will take game 1, have to take game 1 or else Phil Jackson's streak will continue

Quote:
DURING GAME

Quote:
1st play Artest tries to hurt Pierce, yeah nice try (bleep)

Quote:
RONDO!!

Quote:
Lakers defense looks strong what the heck?

Quote:
Ouch. Feel like this Cs have been warding off disaster all night. Now they are really in the hole. Artest has PP tied up, Gasol has KG and rondo cant work inside.

Quote:
What happened to KG?

Quote:
We're getting crushed, but I still have faith going into the second half.

Quote:
Bad last 4 minutes. Need to close this to 4-5 for the C's to feel good about themselves. If they get down by double figures going into the half, that's not good.

Quote:
Yup.
Need to finish quarters better. We've been playing them close and giving way too much ground in the last minute and change of quarters.

Quote:
Darn it ... c'mon. Lakers building a lead.

Quote:
RONDO AT THE BUZZER!!!

Quote:
Lets make some adjustments TONIGHT and win this game. Still two quarters to

Quote:
If KG still struggles early in the 3rd, go to Sheed. He has been our best player so far.

Quote:
Lakers bullying us? what the heck?!!!

Quote:
They underestimated LA, big time...wow the Lakers are no joke my bad

Quote:
If KG still struggles early in the 3rd, go to Sheed. He has been our best player so far.

Quote:
see we're back to the regular season CelticsBlog game threads, too!

Seven game series, folks, and this team hasn't quit.

Nice little run here.

Quote:
The Lakers have a 34 to 22 advantage on the backboards.

Rondo and Pierce have half (11) of the Celtics total number of rebounds.

The rebounding has been very poor tonight.

Quote:
at least i can go to bed early. lousy performance. the only consolation i can come up with - and it isnt much - is that in 2008, the laker also won their first game at home. Granted, it was game 3 after losing the first 2 in boston...

the refs were terrible for both teams tonight - this wasnt corruption, this was flat out incompetence. speaking of incompetence - the celtics defense springs to mind.

game 2 is huge. i am trying to believe what i saw tonight is not what i will see sunday...but it is not easy to convince myself.

Quote:
Eh...crappy game. Sloppy D. Bad rebounding. I don't see this continuing. We beat ourselves as much as The Lakers beat us. Granted, they played well, but when we play well it negates the things they did well tonight. We need to get rebounds and up the defensive intensity.

Oh well, on to game 2. If we get a split that is all anyone would ask for. I believe we can get game 2. This is a long series. One game doesn't negate the last month of C's play. Had a long layoff. These things happen; it isn't like The Lakers are chopped liver. We have to up the intensity, D up, grab rebounds...I'm looking up.

Giving out TP's for all here now, even those I disagree with, cause TP's go to all Celtics fans. Not just after wins. TP's are about looking forward to taking game 2 and showing what this team can do

Quote:
Tough Loss, but I'm still confident going into game 2.

Quote:
Even Paul looked pretty bad for three quarters.

Without Ray, our entire offense was lost tonight. That doesn't, however, excuse the terrible defensive effort.

Quote:
Yeah, Ko****, that was a classy shot in the end.

I hope the Celtics regroup, and really want to win on Sunday. If they want to, they can play great. Not tonight, and terrible officiated game leading to foul trouble isn't enough to loose like this.

The Lakers wanted it more, and they hustled, rebounded. Their shots went in, the Celtics shots didn't. It doesn't happen usually, but it did tonight.

0-1, like in the Cleveland series. Play tougher next time and it will be a split. Go Celtics!!!

Quote:
Gotta win Sunday for any chance of winning the title.

LMAO at dude not knowing that Kobe had to take a shot at the end because of the shot clock.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Game 1
Lakers-88
Celtics-95

Keep 'em coming.
Let us celebrate!

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone