There are 211 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LebronJames:
Whats Up Chumps?

Give the so called king a ring! cause he can't win one!
Kobe is questionable for tonight's game with the Flu.
Isn't it funny how the Magic fans have already anointed themselves unstoppable and the 2009/2010 NBA champions?
i've had to miss every laker game after the season opener. screw midterms n labs
anyone have a link where i can watch the game,
Kobe gets the flu a lot
Originally posted by dman:
Sasha Vujacic and Maria Sharapova

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/maria-sharapova-laker-sasha-vujacic-dating-26799

"Between KhlOdom, Artest, Vanessa Bryant possibly doing a Real Housewives season and now Maria & Sasha, the Lakers season looks like it could asplode at any moment."

That was funny, Reign.

Not as funny as it being November and the only thing you can hope for is the Lakers to not win it all.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was funny, Reign.

Not as funny as it being November and the only thing you can hope for is the Lakers to not win it all.

f*ck, i am stuck watchign these games on gamecast...anyone tell me why were tied w 30 seconds w the thunder?
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was funny, Reign.

f*ck, i am stuck watchign these games on gamecast...anyone tell me why were tied w 30 seconds w the thunder?

23 turnovers :)

That was a physical game.
Damn, how lucky can we get? That had to be the ugliest 31 I've ever seen Kobe score. He definitely looked bitten by that Flu bug. He couldn't hit sh!t all night.

OKC played him well, too. I don't want to take away from their effort. They played a really great game. They sure are fun to watch. For the life of me I can't figure out why they kept forcing it to Durant when he had obviously gone completely cold since the start of the 4th.

I'd have to say that Artest was the savior, tonight. He made a couple of big shots to keep it close in the 4th. I was happy to see him get involved. The back to back tomorrow is going to be tough.
Pau MIGHT be back on Friday, against the Bynum-injuring Grizzlies.

Good win last night in the respect that they figured out a way to win. It's going to be like that all year, with an even bigger than normal target on their backs. Good to see Artest shoot well. I'd actually like to see him be more aggressive out there with the starters. He's only really aggressive out there right now when he's out there with the bench players. I thought he did a poor job on trailing Durant's screens in the first half, but he completely locked Durant down after that. I wonder if his size wore down Durant's skinny ass.

I don't like how Kobe-centric we are at the end of games. Too much talent to do that. We need to get Bynum some looks in the 4th quarter, because he's scoring in a variety of different ways, and it'll take attention off of Kobe.

We played really dumb basketball last night (25 turnovers is ridiculous), but found a way to win. I'll take it. We'll get smoked tonight if we play the same way against the Rockets though.
I expect a heavy dose of Bynum tonight I would be shocked if the Lakers try to run with the undersized Rox, but taking advantage inside is the best way to win IMO.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Houston simply doesn't have the size to match up, this should be the game when it shows. Hayes is an outstanding defender for his size, but he will inevitably get in to foul trouble and after him there isn't much. Dorsey has been a dissapointment. If I had a fantasy team and Bynum was on it, he'd be starting. I wish I could see this game, even when we play LA we're not on TV.
Share 49ersWebzone