Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
My wife (a lakers fan) just emailed me this

Why haven’t you told me that Paul Gasol name is Pau I always thought it was Paul

Reply:

You stupid whore, it's always been Pau!

Done.

I cant wait to get a response back to that

Did you include the exclamation point? It's vital, that way she'll be unsure it it's an exclamation point or an L.

Yes, her response back was

Im glad you think its funny to call me names, lets see how funny you think it is when i throw a brick through your TV.

her response was to send me this link
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Divorce/New-Mexico

You're f**ked.

Unless you tell her you'll make her bleed blood.

True. That'll fix it.

Why haven’t you told me that Paul Gasol name is Pau I always thought it was Paul

Reply:

Done.

Did you include the exclamation point? It's vital, that way she'll be unsure it it's an exclamation point or an L.

Im glad you think its funny to call me names, lets see how funny you think it is when i throw a brick through your TV.

You're f**ked.

Unless you tell her you'll make her bleed blood.

True. That'll fix it.

replay back to wife

Dont make me make you bleed your own blood

Reply:

Done.

You're f**ked.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Odom mad getting pulled!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Has a team ever gone to 3 straight NBA Finals and lost 2 of them? That's like a semi Buffalo Bills. Sorry, just had to bring in a perspective. :)

i'd rather go to 3 and come out with 1, then go to 0 and come out with 0. now please leave this thread
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Has a team ever gone to 3 straight NBA Finals and lost 2 of them? That's like a semi Buffalo Bills. Sorry, just had to bring in a perspective. :)

i'd rather go to 3 and come out with 1, then go to 0 and come out with 0. now please leave this thread

As a Niners fan, you should be ashamed.

As a human being, you should be ashamed for trying to compare the Bills to the Lakers. That has got to be one of the most ridiculous things you've ever let spew.

As a human being, you should be ashamed for trying to compare the Bills to the Lakers. That has got to be one of the most ridiculous things you've ever let spew.

Nah, no comparison of an entire life of a team...just comparing a certain period a team has come up short in consecutive championship games. Like I said, late 80's early 90's As is a better example.

I mean, if you pass the Suns, you do know there is a possibility to go to 3 straight and only come out with 1?

Nah, no comparison of an entire life of a team...just comparing a certain period a team has come up short in consecutive championship games. Like I said, late 80's early 90's As is a better example.

I mean, if you pass the Suns, you do know there is a possibility to go to 3 straight and only come out with 1?

I will bet 90 days of no posting that the Lakers win the Championship

Who do you have?

You do know what consecutive means, right?
Originally posted by danimal:

I will bet 90 days of no posting that the Lakers win the Championship

Who do you have?

I will do a 30 day bet but it can't be due to bad reffing as that's highly a possibility when it comes to the Lakers. No bias here as I think the Spurs got some benefits here and there also.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I meant the number of wins a team has produced from making consecutive championship appearances.

Whoa, I just realized that you have already lost 2 of the last 3 Finals you have made appeared in. So if you lose this one, you will have lost 3 out of the last 4 NBA Finals in the last 6 years.

Jordan would have never allowed that to happen...just a little jab on Kobe.

I meant the number of wins a team has produced from making consecutive championship appearances.

Whoa, I just realized that you have already lost 2 of the last 3 Finals you have made appeared in. So if you lose this one, you will have lost 3 out of the last 4 NBA Finals in the last 6 years.

Holy s**t, you must be really f**king depressed that the spurs lost. I'm even starting to feel sorry for you

Holy s**t, you must be really f**king depressed that the spurs lost. I'm even starting to feel sorry for you

I hope Kobe and Lebron join up on another team and win 10 more BUT not on the Lakers or not with Phil Jackson. He will always be known by me as the guy who lost 3 of his last 4 championships.

Unfortunately, so will Kobe. Even if Kobe gets 6, it will not be as flawless as Jordan's 6-0, which I really hate. Oh well, 1 loss is already recorded so it doesn't matter now. Kobe's gotta win 7.

I hope Kobe and Lebron join up on another team and win 10 more BUT not on the Lakers or not with Phil Jackson. He will always be known by me as the guy who lost 3 of his last 4 championships.

Unfortunately, so will Kobe. Even if Kobe gets 6, it will not be as flawless as Jordan's 6-0, which I really hate. Oh well, 1 loss is already recorded so it doesn't matter now. Kobe's gotta win 7.

what if kobe and phil jackson reunite with lebron on the spurs . will you blow up?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com