LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112

Now go put it another thread. I don't think 2 is enough. Maybe you should post it in the Parking Lot, that way even more people can see you be wrong.

haha Lakers are done winning games suns in 6

Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112

Now go put it another thread. I don't think 2 is enough. Maybe you should post it in the Parking Lot, that way even more people can see you be wrong.

haha Lakers are done winning games suns in 6

Originally posted by dobophile:
Some horrible decisions by Gentry and a dose of luck, and the Lakers barely pull it out at the end.

Suns will win game 6.

I wouldn't characterize it like that. The Lakers were in control for the vast majority of that game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Some horrible decisions by Gentry and a dose of luck, and the Lakers barely pull it out at the end.

Suns will win game 6.

I wouldn't characterize it like that. The Lakers were in control for the vast majority of that game.

What do you disagree with?

I really think the Suns would have won if Gentry hadn't been so stupid about Nash and Dragic in the 4th quarter.

The luck part. Even if Artest missed, that game was going into overtime, right after Richardson's rocket three-pointer banked in. THAT was lucky. The Lakers blew a big lead and pulled it out at the end.
On a side note, the free throw disparity continues. -93 for the playoffs. Of course this is because the Lakers are "less aggressive" and foul so much. Nevermind the fact that the Lakers committed 145 fewer fouls than their opponents and shot 209 more free throws over the course of the regular season. I've never seen anything like this.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM ]
On a side note, the free throw disparity continues. -93 for the playoffs. Of course this is because the Lakers are "less aggressive" and foul so much. Nevermind the fact that the Lakers committed 145 fewer fouls than their opponents and shot 209 more free throws over the course of the regular season. I've never seen anything like this.

Does it even matter? I think the Lakers are proving it doesnt matter considering they are 1 win away from a return to the NBA Finals.

The Lakers are not being aggressive which is why they continue to give up leads. They get the lead and then start jacking up all these long range shots, which is keeping them off the free throw line and allowing teams to comeback on them.

So keep trying to spin this anyway you want but the Lakers have only themselves to blame for the free throw disparity.

Like I said it really doesnt matter because you guys are 1 win away form a return to the NBA finals, but what do i know im a T-Wolves fan
Originally posted by valrod33:

Does it even matter? I think the Lakers are proving it doesnt matter considering they are 1 win away from a return to the NBA Finals.

The Lakers are not being aggressive which is why they continue to give up leads. They get the lead and then start jacking up all these long range shots, which is keeping them off the free throw line and allowing teams to comeback on them.

So keep trying to spin this anyway you want but the Lakers have only themselves to blame for the free throw disparity.

Like I said it really doesnt matter because you guys are 1 win away form a return to the NBA finals, but what do i know im a T-Wolves fan

Then why is it that Phoenix has shot even more 3 pointers than the Lakers have in this series, yet they've gotten to the line 10 more times per game? Are their 3 point attempts more aggressive?

Then why is it that Phoenix has shot even more 3 pointers than the Lakers have in this series, yet they've gotten to the line 10 more times per game? Are their 3 point attempts more aggressive?

Yes, look at Jared Dudleys face next time he shoots a 3. WAY more aggressive than the Lakers 3 point attempts

Yes, look at Jared Dudleys face next time he shoots a 3. WAY more aggressive than the Lakers 3 point attempts

Maybe that's why he gets 4 point plays when Gasol smack him on his hand long after he's released his shot.

Maybe that's why he gets 4 point plays when Gasol smack him on his hand long after he's released his shot.

exactly
Originally posted by AmpLee:

I think I've seen at least 15 hard lose ball fouls against just Gasol not called over the last 3 games.

maybe if Gasol would quit screaming like he had a 9inch dildo inserted into his ass with no lube every time he made a move or shot the ball the refs might actually know when he is fouled.

I think I've seen at least 15 hard lose ball fouls against just Gasol not called over the last 3 games.

maybe if Gasol would quit screaming like he had a 9inch dildo inserted into his ass with no lube every time he made a move or shot the ball the refs might actually know when he is fouled.

As far as Euros go, Gasol is extremely mild in his "acting". On the other hand, every time a Suns player falls to the floor on the most minimal of contact (if any), the whistle blows. These Suns players look like a bunch of ballerinas compared to Gasol.

A pic of gasol screaming with nobody touching him

[ Edited by valrod33 on May 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM ]
I want to see gasol more agressive with his moves to the basket like last year... Dunk the s**t pau!

Suns will win game 6.

What do you disagree with?

I really think the Suns would have won if Gentry hadn't been so stupid about Nash and Dragic in the 4th quarter.

The dumbest move was to NOT have Lopez/Frye/Amare combo on that last play. Lopez would have boxed out Gasol in the middle with Amare and Frye having the length to protect the basket on just that exact thing. Artest would have gotten it sent back the other way. HUGE error. You ALWAYS want bigs in the game when two points can tie or take the lead away. 4 seconds is almost enough to run the court, so 3.5 is plenty of time for dribble penetration.

DUMB MOVE BY GENTRY.
Share 49ersWebzone