• Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Kobe is GREAT....

That is all

fixed
Free throw attempts in the last two games

Suns 74 LA 33

Now go get the differential from the 2 loses in the OKC series and add those together.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Suns 74 LA 33

Now go get the differential from the 2 loses in the OKC series and add those together.

159-74. LOL
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Suns 74 LA 33

159-74. LOL

I guess you have to fall down like a little b***h in order to get calls. I'm sick of the NBA rewarding these guys who flail about and flop to the floor on minimal contact. At least guys like Fisher absorb actual contact when they draw a charge. And f**king Christ, how was there not one over the back or loose ball foul called. We were getting mugged under the basket, meanwhile, getting called anytime a Suns player hit the deck. It's either ineptitude or fraud, but either way, it needs to be fixed. These refs are terrible.

That's what pissed me off. Just be consistent. If you're going to allow them to play physical, allow us to do the same.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Suns 74 LA 33

159-74. LOL

I guess you have to fall down like a little b***h in order to get calls. I'm sick of the NBA rewarding these guys who flail about and flop to the floor on minimal contact. At least guys like Fisher absorb actual contact when they draw a charge. And f**king Christ, how was there not one over the back or loose ball foul called. We were getting mugged under the basket, meanwhile, getting called anytime a Suns player hit the deck. It's either ineptitude or fraud, but either way, it needs to be fixed. These refs are terrible.

That's what pissed me off. Just be consistent. If you're going to allow them to play physical, allow us to do the same.

That combined number is ridiculous. I don't care how much all the laker haters want to claim that the other teams were just playing more aggresive to get the calls. There's no f**king way they were playing THAT much more aggressive.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Suns 74 LA 33

Its the only way the nba has to make the series even watchable. Otherwise we would just be sweeping all the teams.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I'm a closet Laker fan

We know.
I'm a closet

We know.

• ZRF80
I'm a closet Laker fan

We know.

Now that was funny.

Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112

Now go put it another thread. I don't think 2 is enough. Maybe you should post it in the Parking Lot, that way even more people can see you be wrong.
Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112

there is no fkn way the lakers lose by 7. these are the games we come out to play, I dont think we'll blow out or anything, but if we lose its gonna be close.
Game 5
Lakers-105 Suns-112

Now go put it another thread. I don't think 2 is enough. Maybe you should post it in the Parking Lot, that way even more people can see you be wrong.

haha Lakers are done winning games suns in 6
I mainly just feel bad for some of these people
Share 49ersWebzone