Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

I am very happy to be here!
You hear that Joecool....

The Bell Tolls for Thee
Originally posted by danimal:

The Bell Tolls for Thee

I think the Suns will win one in LA...

I also think LA will win 2 in Phoenix. Damn same ole Suns. Too bad they put together they best offensive and defensive series ever against the Spurs...b*****ds.
Originally posted by Joecool:

The Bell Tolls for Thee

I also think LA will win 2 in Phoenix. Damn same ole Suns. Too bad they put together they best offensive and defensive series ever against the Spurs...b*****ds.

Originally posted by Joecool:

The Bell Tolls for Thee

Ever, he says.

It was only the spurs, dude. It's not like they beat a great team in that series.
I know its still early but does anyone know if NBA Finals tickets go on sale to the public at all?? If I am lucky enough to get a pair I will fly out for the weekend or whatever.
It'd be nice if we could get this series out of the way and take care of things in Phoenix...4 days rest till our next game, if we can get Game 3, a sweep becomes a strong possibility, hopefully Orlando does SOMETHING against Beantown and makes a series out of that one so we can get some rest before the Finals.

Gotta watch out for those bench guys in Phoenix...I fully expect Frye and company to go OFF in Arizona, we better come out fresh, focused, and going in for the kill...
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by GameOver:
It'd be nice if we could get this series out of the way and take care of things in Phoenix...4 days rest till our next game, if we can get Game 3, a sweep becomes a strong possibility, hopefully Orlando does SOMETHING against Beantown and makes a series out of that one so we can get some rest before the Finals.

Gotta watch out for those bench guys in Phoenix...I fully expect Frye and company to go OFF in Arizona, we better come out fresh, focused, and going in for the kill...

Frye? lol going off for him would be shooting 3-9... I am very confident goin into Suns Country and taking at least 1.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Frye? lol going off for him would be shooting 3-9... I am very confident goin into Suns Country and taking at least 1.

^Emphasis on Game 5 vs. Portland (at home) and Game 2 vs. San Antonio (again, at home), he went 8-11 from downtown combined in those games (and had 35 combined points)...idk about you, but thats kinda wet...and if he goes off like that against us, and possibly gets the rest of the Suns pumped and going...then it could be a long day in Zona...

We can't write off these f**ks just yet, trust me, I've had us penciled in for a 3peat since before last season, so obviously in my mind, EVERYBODY has been written off already lol, we need to stay focused and step up our defensive intensity and play in Phoenix if we want to take care of business

Originally posted by socalfan21:

^Emphasis on Game 5 vs. Portland (at home) and Game 2 vs. San Antonio (again, at home), he went 8-11 from downtown combined in those games (and had 35 combined points)...idk about you, but thats kinda wet...and if he goes off like that against us, and possibly gets the rest of the Suns pumped and going...then it could be a long day in Zona...

We can't write off these f**ks just yet, trust me, I've had us penciled in for a 3peat since before last season, so obviously in my mind, EVERYBODY has been written off already lol, we need to stay focused and step up our defensive intensity and play in Phoenix if we want to take care of business

lol I got you. If the Suns need Frye to go off to win a playoff game (as well as dudley) they really do not deserve to win... ever.
So I am a laker fan but the fiancee is a suns fan. Let the war begin.
Originally posted by fister30:
So I am a laker fan but the fiancee is a suns fan. Let the war begin.

break-up! i kid i kid
"Why come I can't getta Free Frow?"

Adam Morrison, Los Angeles Lakers
At our hotel in Milwaukee last year, I went to eat with Shannon Brown, Luke Walton, Josh Powell, Jordan Farmar and Kobe. It was a modest breakfast, maybe a $110 tab total. But Kobe added a $300 tip and charged it to Sasha Vujacic's room. Sasha wasn't too happy about getting a $400 charge for a breakfast he wasn't at. You always have to keep an eye on your bill.
Share 49ersWebzone