LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Conejo:

Just right now, I was at SFSU waiting for the shuttle, 2 filipinos behind me start discussing Dubs basketball, and my ear immediately put the radar on as my eyes kept focusing on my hardcore game of brickbreaker. Discussion went something like this ..

Dude 1: man don't even talk to me about the Warriors man, Jackson's got me pissed off.
Dude 2: dude's our captain, it's hard for me to be mad at him.
1: mothaf**ker's bringing all this negativity to the team with his trade request and s**t, unloyal f**k.
2: he's got a legit reason, wants to go someplace where he can get a ring.
1: he wants another ring so bad, but not bad enough to act up BEFORE he got an extension; dude was playing us all alone.
2: he's the best player in the team ...
1: are you f**king kidding me right now? Dude sucks, Maggete is handsdown the best player on this team.
2: he aint even a starter ...
1: don't matter, he may not be there when the game starts but he's always on the floor when the game is in the 4th, he's always attacking the rim, he's the best player on the team even if he doesn't start, he always plays great.
*I start lol'ing in my head*
2: he may be our best offensive player but he's not the better defensive player.
1: who's the better defensive player according to you? Maggete is strong and can guard multiple positions.
*I lol in my head some more, but now I'm smiling*
1: so who's the best defensive player?
2: uh ... hmmmm ...
Me: (quick blurtout) RANDOLPH
1: (points at me) Randolph, dude's a monster on defense. (At me) dude, could you tell him? Doesn't jackson suck?
Me: MAGGETE sucks *smiling* jack, he's aight, he's just overrated but he aint that bad. MAGGETE sucks!
2: *Smiles*
1: man, get out of here, nobody was talking to you anyways

I would have went off on that fool.

Corey Maggette is our best player

i was the # 1 guy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I hate Corey Maggette's style of play so much and the fact that he's on the Warriors, that I've convinced myself in my own head that he's the worst basketball player in the league.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lol, Monta interview with Barnett today to put out the fire. Damage control. Jim Barnett basically steered him through the questions.

Originally posted by j3xperience:
since when did randolph wear adidas? he was wearing nikes last season. hopefully he gets picked up by someone and get some nicer shoes.

buike wearing some protoges, maybe he wants to be out like stackjack and al.

cj wat got some new tats. nice. just bwright curry morrow and randolph need to get tatted and well challenege the nuggets as the most tatted team in the NBA.

Randolph has a tattoo on his chest that says Randolph in cursive, I think.

Stephen Curry better never get a tattoo, because he would look ridiculous.

i think randolph has 2 tats ones jibberish and the other one is respect actually. haha brandan wright would look dumb too. ahaha
since when did randolph wear adidas? he was wearing nikes last season. hopefully he gets picked up by someone and get some nicer shoes.

cj wat got some new tats. nice. just bwright curry morrow and randolph need to get tatted and well challenege the nuggets as the most tatted team in the NBA.

did you see the tattoo that deshawn steveson got?

he got a tat of lincoln
Fitz gets me soo damn pissed during my lunch on KNBR...I know he works for the Warriors but his homerism is disgusting.
Originally posted by Conejo:

Just right now, I was at SFSU waiting for the shuttle, 2 filipinos behind me start discussing Dubs basketball, and my ear immediately put the radar on as my eyes kept focusing on my hardcore game of brickbreaker. Discussion went something like this ..

Dude 1: man don't even talk to me about the Warriors man, Jackson's got me pissed off.
Dude 2: dude's our captain, it's hard for me to be mad at him.
1: mothaf**ker's bringing all this negativity to the team with his trade request and s**t, unloyal f**k.
2: he's got a legit reason, wants to go someplace where he can get a ring.
1: he wants another ring so bad, but not bad enough to act up BEFORE he got an extension; dude was playing us all alone.
2: he's the best player in the team ...
1: are you f**king kidding me right now? Dude sucks, Maggete is handsdown the best player on this team.
2: he aint even a starter ...
1: don't matter, he may not be there when the game starts but he's always on the floor when the game is in the 4th, he's always attacking the rim, he's the best player on the team even if he doesn't start, he always plays great.
*I start lol'ing in my head*
2: he may be our best offensive player but he's not the better defensive player.
1: who's the better defensive player according to you? Maggete is strong and can guard multiple positions.
*I lol in my head some more, but now I'm smiling*
1: so who's the best defensive player?
2: uh ... hmmmm ...
Me: (quick blurtout) RANDOLPH
1: (points at me) Randolph, dude's a monster on defense. (At me) dude, could you tell him? Doesn't jackson suck?
Me: MAGGETE sucks *smiling* jack, he's aight, he's just overrated but he aint that bad. MAGGETE sucks!
2: *Smiles*
1: man, get out of here, nobody was talking to you anyways

LOL @ # 1.. wowow
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:

he got a tat of lincoln

Yeah I saw that

MAVERICKS!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

he got a tat of lincoln

Yeah I saw that

r u f**king serious?

He looks high as f**k in that pic too.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nellie's interview on KNBR actually made me feel a lot better. Especially his praise for Brandan Wright.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Looking like Anthony Morrow might start.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBCniner:
MAVERICKS!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
MAVERICKS!

How did I miss that...
Share 49ersWebzone