LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I think Anthony Morrow is going to miss the Warriors offensive system more than the Warriors offensive system will miss Morrow.

A green light to shoot whenever he wanted, an uptempo system that gave Morrow 2-3 free transition threes per game, and a point guard in Curry that fed him open shots all day.

I think Morrow was very much a product of the system, and he will not have the same type of success in New Jersey that he had in the Bay Area.

With that being said, I would have liked to have kept him, he was one of my favorite players. But, it's all good.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Method:

nice
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:

damn thats awesome. did you make that yourself?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL

getting packed by a dude half your size must feel like s**t. david lee looks like he was gonna cry lol

Funny thing is alot of posters think signing Lee to this HUGE contract is a good move,
they can join Rowell and Cohan in their expert NBA opinions, LOL.

Oh no, he got blocked, he must suck. No good players in the NBA get their shot blocked ever.

Your NBA takes are horrible most of the time. The fact that you hate this trade makes me really really believe that it will work out well for the Warriors.

Hassan Whiteside?

Why throw a hissy fit? I guess Lee is your new Biedrens, LOL!!!
No, he didn't just get blocked. He got swatted by a 12 year looking PG with no athleticism, and to top it off, he throws a tantrum because it was so embarassing.

As for Whiteside, everyone knows he has talent. What I didn't know was how ghetto and immature he was.

Come on now lol, you've watched Curry for an entire NBA season right, you can't claim he has no athleticism.

He is a very underrated athlete.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
So udoh was injured before the draft. God this franchise is incompetent.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hopper:
So udoh was injured before the draft. God this franchise is incompetent.

So?

Didn't the Niners draft Crabtree when he was hurt?

how bout them kings
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
That's not even a comparison because the Niners knew about Crabtree's foot injury months before the draft. The warriors were completely unaware of this wrist injury.

I'm worried about your ridiculous optimism crzy. Cohan and his flunkies have not changed.

The only time to be optimistic is when the sale is complete.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jul 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM ]

That's not even comparison because the Niners knew about Crabtree's foot injury months before the draft. The warriors were completely unaware of this wrist injury.

I'm worried about your ridiculous optimism crzy. Cohan and his flunkies have not changed.

+1, and we should have kept Randolph.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
That's not even a comparison because the Niners knew about Crabtree's foot injury months before the draft. The warriors were completely unaware of this wrist injury.

Look injuries happen. I was disappointed that we ended up with Udoh instead of Cousins, but using the injury to claim that the Warriors front office is incompetent is silly.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Look injuries happen. I was disappointed that we ended up with Udoh instead of Cousins, but using the injury to claim that the Warriors front office is incompetent is silly.

He was injured before the draft and the warriors didn't know about it. Are you missing this clear sign of incompetence?
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

how bout them kings

nice even though he traveled. However, that just being picky since it wasn't completely noticeable.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

He was injured before the draft and the warriors didn't know about it. Are you missing this clear sign of incompetence?

Shrug. You're making a big deal out of something irrelevant.
Share 49ersWebzone