LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

Never mind.

They're showing live practice on the Warriors website.

Starters are Biedrins, Randolph, Jackson, Morrow, Ellis.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Sep 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM ]
Ellis and Randolph building some chemistry on the cutting drills.
Mikki Moore is draining all his mid range shots
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Never mind.

They're showing live practice on the Warriors website.

Starters are Biedrins, Randolph, Jackson, Morrow, Ellis.

Morrow starting over Azubuike
Stephen Curry didn't look all that impressive from the last 15 minutes of practice. He was definitely getting pushed around.
since when did randolph wear adidas? he was wearing nikes last season. hopefully he gets picked up by someone and get some nicer shoes.

buike wearing some protoges, maybe he wants to be out like stackjack and al.

cj wat got some new tats. nice. just bwright curry morrow and randolph need to get tatted and well challenege the nuggets as the most tatted team in the NBA.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by j3xperience:
since when did randolph wear adidas? he was wearing nikes last season. hopefully he gets picked up by someone and get some nicer shoes.

buike wearing some protoges, maybe he wants to be out like stackjack and al.

cj wat got some new tats. nice. just bwright curry morrow and randolph need to get tatted and well challenege the nuggets as the most tatted team in the NBA.

Randolph has a tattoo on his chest that says Randolph in cursive, I think.

Stephen Curry better never get a tattoo, because he would look ridiculous.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can't wait until 2K10 comes out so I can rewind and play with the player I wanted the Warriors to select...

Originally posted by crzy:
Remember the article that came out around the 2007 NBA Draft that said the Warriors wanted to trade Monta Ellis because they were unhappy with his attitude and maturity level....

http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/story/2007/6/27/131725/678

Quote:
Don Nelson and Chris Mullin apparently don't get along with Monta Ellis, and Ellis is apparently an idiot of JR Rider proportions. They feel an implosion is imminent with the kid, either of ego, or stupid criminal incidents.

....well at the time I didn't pay much attention to it. But it's become quite clear now in 2009, after the moped accident, and the fact that Monta was obviously unhappy when the Warriors drafted Stephen Curry.....that Monta Ellis is an immature idiot.

He's a good basketball player but he is definitely not a leader, and I think the Warriors front office is already regretting giving Monta Ellis the keys to this franchise, and building their team around an immature 6'3" combo guard.

I don't see this ending well.

I don't see us having troubles with Curry as far as his attitude. I've read some things about his work ethic so he will definitely work towards being a great player but we'll see how that goes and whether he can even reach that point.

Just right now, I was at SFSU waiting for the shuttle, 2 filipinos behind me start discussing Dubs basketball, and my ear immediately put the radar on as my eyes kept focusing on my hardcore game of brickbreaker. Discussion went something like this ..

Dude 1: man don't even talk to me about the Warriors man, Jackson's got me pissed off.
Dude 2: dude's our captain, it's hard for me to be mad at him.
1: mothaf**ker's bringing all this negativity to the team with his trade request and s**t, unloyal f**k.
2: he's got a legit reason, wants to go someplace where he can get a ring.
1: he wants another ring so bad, but not bad enough to act up BEFORE he got an extension; dude was playing us all alone.
2: he's the best player in the team ...
1: are you f**king kidding me right now? Dude sucks, Maggete is handsdown the best player on this team.
2: he aint even a starter ...
1: don't matter, he may not be there when the game starts but he's always on the floor when the game is in the 4th, he's always attacking the rim, he's the best player on the team even if he doesn't start, he always plays great.
*I start lol'ing in my head*
2: he may be our best offensive player but he's not the better defensive player.
1: who's the better defensive player according to you? Maggete is strong and can guard multiple positions.
*I lol in my head some more, but now I'm smiling*
1: so who's the best defensive player?
2: uh ... hmmmm ...
Me: (quick blurtout) RANDOLPH
1: (points at me) Randolph, dude's a monster on defense. (At me) dude, could you tell him? Doesn't jackson suck?
Me: MAGGETE sucks *smiling* jack, he's aight, he's just overrated but he aint that bad. MAGGETE sucks!
2: *Smiles*
1: man, get out of here, nobody was talking to you anyways

Originally posted by Conejo:

Just right now, I was at SFSU waiting for the shuttle, 2 filipinos behind me start discussing Dubs basketball, and my ear immediately put the radar on as my eyes kept focusing on my hardcore game of brickbreaker. Discussion went something like this ..

Dude 1: man don't even talk to me about the Warriors man, Jackson's got me pissed off.
1: mothaf**ker's bringing all this negativity to the team with his trade request and s**t, unloyal f**k.
1: he wants another ring so bad, but not bad enough to act up BEFORE he got an extension; dude was playing us all alone.
1: are you f**king kidding me right now? Dude sucks, Maggete is handsdown the best player on this team.
1: don't matter, he may not be there when the game starts but he's always on the floor when the game is in the 4th, he's always attacking the rim, he's the best player on the team even if he doesn't start, he always plays great.
2: he may be our best offensive player but he's not the better defensive player.
1: who's the better defensive player according to you? Maggete is strong and can guard multiple positions.
1: (points at me) Randolph, dude's a monster on defense. (At me) dude, could you tell him? Doesn't jackson suck?
Me: MAGGETE sucks *smiling* jack, he's aight, he's just overrated but he aint that bad. MAGGETE sucks!

LMAO!!!!!

9 times out of 10, I f**kin' cringe when I hear people talking basketball.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Conejo:

I would have went off on that fool.

Corey Maggette is our best player
I blame this on don nelson as much as our owner. It sucks that we picked Curry with Monta since curry is not a PG. Much rather have had jennings on the team instead of curry if we were thinking about trading monta or at least it left us with a possible PG replacement and not another tweener.

My dream would be if we get rid of ellis then might as well get rid of curry also and somehow try to get rubio. Not going to happen but it's great to dream.
Share 49ersWebzone