There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009 Michigan Wolverines Thread!

  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Poor JD, everyone picking on him

Anyways I don't really have a fave college football team but I have always found myself rooting for the Wolverines.

Go Blue!

Oh ya and Im loving this guy that doesn't tie his shoes ... dude is fast!
Originally posted by dman:
Poor JD, everyone picking on him

Anyways I don't really have a fave college football team but I have always found myself rooting for the Wolverines.

Go Blue!

Oh ya and Im loving this guy that doesn't tie his shoes ... dude is fast!

Agreed. That first run Robinson had was incredible. But for him to be really effective, they're going to have to have him throw more - otherwise, opposing defenses will just stack the box whenever he comes in the game.

Still, it's nice to see them with two guys who can run that offense.
Game vs Notre Dame is gonna be tough there defense looked really good. gonna come down to the Wolverines executing and letting there qb's air the ball out a little bit. Defense gonna have to blitz more to gt past ND's o line. Get Shoelace the ball
Oh I see how it is starting an Official thread the day after my Michigan thread

JK

Might as well merge em up

GO BLUE!
  • bigfan
  • Info N/A
*** BREAKING NEWS ****

Shoelace has been ordered by his coaches and the U of M presidents council to tie his shoelaces for the ND game for fear of losing their current shoe contract when he is knocked completely out of his shoes by the ND defense.


This just in Charlie Weis has been hospitalized for eating a player.
It is unclear at this time what player he consumed.
Further details as they become available.



Oh I hear we just found footage of Weis in the hospital



Wow I feel bad for that player
Now I'm hungry
  • bigfan
  • Info N/A
side note... anyone still have a link that works of her in the hotel room?
GO BLUE!!
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
Hey, whatever happened to Sam McGuffie?
Originally posted by Riot:
Hey, whatever happened to Sam McGuffie?


he sucked & was concussion prone. I think he had 3-4 last year. He transferred to Rice.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
Originally posted by OhioNinerfanatic:
Originally posted by Riot:
Hey, whatever happened to Sam McGuffie?


he sucked & was concussion prone. I think he had 3-4 last year. He transferred to Rice.

Hahaha, so much for all those Youtube videos.
Season ended real sour. for once the defense showed up and played as well as they could against Ohio State. they need to get some speed at the skill positions asap on offense. and forcier has to learn to pass from the pocket the guy just starts scrambling for no reason half of the time stand there and throw it. the defense needs to revamped from teh ground up.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
Originally posted by lamontb:
Season ended real sour. for once the defense showed up and played as well as they could against Ohio State. they need to get some speed at the skill positions asap on offense. and forcier has to learn to pass from the pocket the guy just starts scrambling for no reason half of the time stand there and throw it. the defense needs to revamped from teh ground up.

Hopefully Rich Rod can get the recruits to run his Spread Option offense effectively. West Virginia was fun to watch a few years back.
not a bad recruting year for Hoke especially considering he got basically zero time to put together the class. Team is still at least a year away from any sort of contention IMO. Alot of spread O players and a horrible D to correct.

GO BLUE!
Originally posted by matt49er:
not a bad recruting year for Hoke especially considering he got basically zero time to put together the class. Team is still at least a year away from any sort of contention IMO. Alot of spread O players and a horrible D to correct.

GO BLUE!

I wonder what Robinson is gonna look like i a new system nest year. They did grab top nice CB's and hopefully they can make an immediate impact. B/c if I got to see #12 and number #4 on the field next year my head will explode.