There are 153 users in the forums

Emerald Bowl, BC vs. USC

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I hope Tony Pike shreds the Gators to hell...

I think Cincy will pull off the upset.
haha nobody wanted to risk getting embarrassed by a school that "doesn't belong." so boise and tcu ends up playing each other.

the two of them played in an entertaining game last season, should be fun again.

no matter what happens though. we've gonna end the season with more than one undefeated team and a lot of "what if's" at the end of the season. i hate he BCS.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 6, 2009 at 20:44:13 ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
The best thing about how things shook out is that we finally won't have to hear about apparently the only player in college football anymore, Tim Teblows. It's Favre-ish how much press this guy gets.
Originally posted by TX9R:
The best thing about how things shook out is that we finally won't have to hear about apparently the only player in college football anymore, Tim Teblows. It's Favre-ish how much press this guy gets.

Did you see him crying after he lost? What a vagina.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by TX9R:

Did you see him crying after he lost? What a vagina.

No he can't be...that's a guy with "so much passion for the game"
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I tell you what, Nebraska's D is one of the best conditioned defenses I have ever seen. They have been on the field all game, and are still playing with a fire under there arses....
nah texas tech raped them to the tune of thirty one points
Originally posted by cestmoi:
I tell you what, Nebraska's D is one of the best conditioned defenses I have ever seen. They have been on the field all game, and are still playing with a fire under there arses....

Held you guys to 250 yards of total offense though, right? That's gotta be your lowest offensive output in some time.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I hope Tony Pike shreds the Gators to hell...

I would love to witness that. as long as T. Tebow and Florida Gators are in 2nd/3rd and long. cause we all know that TeHoe can not pass for shiite. or keep him on the bench like that 'Bama drive of 15 plays and ~10 mins then Cincy will win.

Held you guys to 250 yards of total offense though, right? That's gotta be your lowest offensive output in some time.

actually we were raping them and on our way to 400 yards ... pretty typical for tech ... then our QB broke his foot ... after that point he couldn't step into his throws to throw for more than 10 yards. He also couldn't scramble away from Suh - which he was doing handily early on - anymore and ended up throwing the ball away a lot in consequence.
We still got the points, and the big win.
Sheff played a couple series in the OSU game, but it was clear his foot is not healed. So he's been on the bench ever since, and Taylor 'I suck' Potts has been leading us since then.

actually we were raping them and on our way to 400 yards ... pretty typical for tech ... then our QB broke his foot ... after that point he couldn't step into his throws to throw for more than 10 yards. He also couldn't scramble away from Suh - which he was doing handily early on - anymore and ended up throwing the ball away a lot in consequence.
Sheff played a couple series in the OSU game, but it was clear his foot is not healed. So he's been on the bench ever since, and Taylor 'I suck' Potts has been leading us since then.

I remember reading when you guys had Harrel that Potts was the big recruit or whatever and was going to be your QB? What's the deal with him?

• Dino
  • Veteran
you are the biggest homer on this site
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I remember reading when you guys had Harrel that Potts was the big recruit or whatever and was going to be your QB? What's the deal with him?

He's mentally not there. I don't know why, he;s only played two good games in his career ... vs UT and OU of all teams, go figure.
He was a big time recruit because he is 6-5 230 lbs and was recorded throwing the ball 80 yards and was a pretty decent scrambler in HS too ... none of which matters if he keeps throwing it to the other team.

He played terrible early in the season when he was handed the starting job, then he played one good game vs texas, took a vicious shot from kindle and was concussed so he was replaced by Sheffield who has played a million times better.

Just one of those weird situations.
Originally posted by Dino:

did you watch the game I'm referencing?
because that's what happened.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

He's mentally not there. I don't know why, he;s only played two good games in his career ... vs UT and OU of all teams, go figure.
He was a big time recruit because he is 6-5 230 lbs and was recorded throwing the ball 80 yards and was a pretty decent scrambler in HS too ... none of which matters if he keeps throwing it to the other team.

He played terrible early in the season when he was handed the starting job, then he played one good game vs texas, took a vicious shot from kindle and was concussed so he was replaced by Sheffield who has played a million times better.

Just one of those weird situations.

So next year will there be a QB battle or what? I looked at Potts stats and they're not really that bad except the 12 INTs. But at the same time I think if you guys still had Crabtree you'd probably have 2 more wins atleast.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

did you watch the game I'm referencing?
because that's what happened.

I'm a husker fan. Yes I watched the game.

I just don't know how you rape somebody with 250 yards... maybe because nebraska has one of the worst offenses i've seen?

props on the win though. your D owned us. not like thats hard to do.

[ Edited by Dino on Dec 8, 2009 at 01:14:22 ]
Share 49ersWebzone