There are 199 users in the forums

English Premier League

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Season over. Chelsea will win it. Well considering we lost arguably the best player in the world and Tevez it would have been tough to win the Premiership again.

yep. If we had only won the games we should have won. damn. Next season though. We need two big signing at least.

Yep. Im actually surprised we kept it this close in the race. I mean to lose by a point. Thats pretty good.

true that man. I read somewhere that ManU might try to sign Benzema and Buffon.

I also heard David Villa. Always tons of rumors this time of year. Is Van der Saar coming back next year? I would love Buffon though. Being a Parma fan too i remember Buffon when he was like 19. Crazy.

We need a playmaker in the middle and another striker as well.

Edwin resigned for 1 more year. Looks like Buffon might replace him just like he did at Juve. haha.
Originally posted by dman:
Just watched Chelsea celebrate ...

I turned it off, couldn't stand to watch.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Just watched Chelsea celebrate ...

I turned it off, couldn't stand to watch.

Man what I wouldn't give to see Arsene, Cesc, and the guys celebrating like that in front of the loyal fans at the Emarites.

Carlos Vela scored!!!
Season over. Chelsea will win it. Well considering we lost arguably the best player in the world and Tevez it would have been tough to win the Premiership again.

yep. If we had only won the games we should have won. damn. Next season though. We need two big signing at least.

Yep. Im actually surprised we kept it this close in the race. I mean to lose by a point. Thats pretty good.

I also heard David Villa. Always tons of rumors this time of year. Is Van der Saar coming back next year? I would love Buffon though. Being a Parma fan too i remember Buffon when he was like 19. Crazy.

I pray David Villa comes to Arsenal
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

40 million euros might be out of reach for Arsenal.
  • dman
  • Veteran

40 million euros WILL be out of reach for Arsenal.

40 million euros WILL be out of reach for Arsenal.

We shall make him an offer he cant refuse.
Great end to the season, beating Arseanal and Villa to finish 10th!
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Great end to the season, beating Arseanal and Villa to finish 10th!

I pity the fool!

Heard there was interest for Memo Ochoa from Arsenal
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

same here.

same here.

Hey what do you think... is Michel better than Ochoa? Or are Chivas fans just tooting their own horn?

same here.

Hey what do you think... is Michel better than Ochoa? Or are Chivas fans just tooting their own horn?

dude, Michel is a badass, but Ochoa for the moment deserves the starting spot. He's worked HARD for it since he was 17. He alone gave mexicans hope ever since his first season. I dont know why Aguirre feels the need to put pressure on both of them, but I guess its a nice way to tell who has more balls under pressure. Chivas are in their own right to claim that Michel is better no doubt, but I would place my money on Ochoa for now.

and calling Conejo Perez is a total f**king joke and kinda embarassing. I woulda taken Munoz, Orozco, or f**k, even Oswaldo instead of Perez.
  • dman
  • Veteran

Probably nonsense but damn I hope so.

We need a new GK more than anything and Ochoa is legit.
Share 49ersWebzone