LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

English Premier League

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I've decided that I'm gonna be a Manchester City fan from this day forth.

I was a fan when Castillo played there, even though he never actually played. But I've also kinda been an Arsenal fan. But being a fairweather fan is kinda lame and I wanna root hardcore for somebody.

Even though I get compliments about my Arsenal jersey everywhere I go in The City, I feel that it's too trendy to go with Man U or Arsenal, so I'm gonna go with Manchester City.

Man City is the new trendy team to be a fan of.

Agreed

Bah.

Man. U's trendy, Arsenal's trendy, Chelsea... Man. City's trendy?!? Ya'll ain't making it easy

It was always between Arsenal and Manchester City for me... Arsenal cuz they had sweet digs and City cuz they had Castillo and Robinho(still)... and Arsenal's got Vela now.

Screw you guys, I'm going home!

[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Mar 30, 2010 at 05:52:50 ]

I was a fan when Castillo played there, even though he never actually played. But I've also kinda been an Arsenal fan. But being a fairweather fan is kinda lame and I wanna root hardcore for somebody.

Even though I get compliments about my Arsenal jersey everywhere I go in The City, I feel that it's too trendy to go with Man U or Arsenal, so I'm gonna go with Manchester City.

Agreed

Bah.

Man. U's trendy, Arsenal's trendy, Chelsea... Man. City's trendy?!? Ya'll ain't making it easy

It was always between Arsenal and Manchester City for me... Arsenal cuz they had sweet digs and City cuz they had Castillo and Robinho(still)... and Arsenal's got Vela now.

Haha not trying to hate, just educate. If you're a fan of the team for life from now on then no team is trendy, as IdentityCrisis said.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
That's why you should root for this non-trendy (and non-talented ) team:

Ever since Marquez went to Barca ive gone for Barca. I also go for Atletico Madrid. I dont think thats trendy since they havent won jack s**t since the 90s.
Whatever, I don't care. This my team baby!

Originally posted by Riot:

I can't see the pic... but... meh. MLS.
Originally posted by Riot:

Try following these:

• Shifty
  • Veteran

Agreed

Bah.

Man City are the latest fad. That's what i was getting at. Richest owner, gonna overspend on a bunch of average players who would rather play for Man United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool
There are 6 spots still open in the soccer draft. Join.
I never thought I'd be hoping for Man U to score haha

nvm

[ Edited by foreign49er on Apr 3, 2010 at 07:38:31 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Drogba was soooo far offside. Man they really need to bring in instant replay challenges for goals.
What a finish for Arsenal!! 1 point behind United and 3 behind Chelsea, still hanging on... barely. On another positive note, Nasri looked superb. He's going to have to fill in for Fabregas in mid-week if Arsenal are going to have any hope whatsoever.
no!!!!!!!!! ManU lost.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
no!!!!!!!!! ManU lost.

we didnt lose, the f**kin ref gave it to them. he was so offside. how could the guy not have seen that when drogba was right in front of him. man, what a way to decide the league title

Share 49ersWebzone