LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

nice run by gio
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
how come Jozy Altidore isnt playing ?

I'm guessing they will bring him in the 2nd half for a spark.

Furious pace to start this game.
GIo has madd speed!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Correct me if I'm missing it, but is there absolutely ZERO coverage of this game by any US TV programmer in English? WTF is that? I don't mind watching the Spanish broadcast, but that's pretty lame. They wonder why most Americans don't give a sh!t.

they usually show it on espn2 or something dont they?

The guide doesn't show anything. I would think that since this game has been scheduled for quite a while now that they would put it up on their schedule if it was going to be on.
yeah all i can find is that it will be on telemundo. nothing for any other channel, which is weird since usually espn will show it on one of their many channels.

I would think that even FSC would play it, but nothing.

I dunno, maybe it will be on and they just aren't showing it. Either way, as long as I can watch it on telemundo I don't care. I just think they are a bunch of stupid-heads.

I think it's NBC's fault. I think they didn't sell anyone the USA rights cause they have the tv rights of Mexican team thru Telemundo. I'm pretty sure espn would have showed it if they had the chance.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
how come Jozy Altidore isnt playing ?

I'm guessing they will bring him in the 2nd half for a spark.

Furious pace to start this game.

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
GIo has madd speed!!

probably fastest player on the field
damn, Gio and guardado on either side. This is damn exciting. Both teams are proposing, thats the type of game I like watching. Gio practically took the whole defense, his last touch was lacking though.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
damn, Gio and guardado on either side. This is damn exciting. Both teams are proposing, thats the type of game I like watching. Gio practically took the whole defense, his last touch was lacking though.

he should of taken a shot
f**k me
GOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!!!! THat was absolutely perfect!!!!!!

wtff
f**k! btw, those of you who dont have cable you can just put telemundo on SAP and hear it in english.
I guess that's why Davies got the start.
Yes!!!!!!

Tht was a clean pass, and a great shot.
LMAO. Davies is too fast for em
Share 49ersWebzone