Josh Hamilton, off the wagon

http://deadspin.com/5332801/the-devil-is-still-in-josh-hamilton/gallery/

Sad.
Sad? He looks pretty happy to me!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Sad? He looks pretty happy to me!

Yes, he does.

Especially in pic #5.
Wow I wonder where his handler was when this happens. I thought he always had to have some guy with him when he went out but I guess he made an exception here and Hamilton is still dealing with his demons; especially, if he was trying to get some coke that night too.
lol i thought the whipped cream was coke.
Bet his wife enjoyed the pics. Wow.
No pity on him whatsoever. He's a grown man with a wife and kids who's in a state of arrested development. Grow the f**k up.

Someone's comment on one of those pics...

Quote:
Which one is him? Everyone in these pics is capable of batting .235.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
No pity on him whatsoever. He's a grown man with a wife and kids who's in a state of arrested development. Grow the f**k up.

Quote:

It's still sad. For his wife, for his kids, for the fans, for recovering addicts who have looked to him for inspiration, and for Hamilton.

It's still sad even if Hamilton is a lying douchebag who's never been sober and who only pretends to love Jesus.

Baseball needs happy stories these days.
He's probably done this 30 times since it happened, and at least once since these pictures have come out.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Quote:

It's still sad. For his wife, for his kids, for the fans, for recovering addicts who have looked to him for inspiration, and for Hamilton.

It's still sad even if Hamilton is a lying douchebag who's never been sober and who only pretends to love Jesus.

Baseball needs happy stories these days.

I feel sad for recovering addicts. What do they think they're recovering from???

Recovering? More like excluding!
I thought he had sleeves of tats?
Ole Trackmark Hamilton
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
lol i thought the whipped cream was coke.

hahahahah
Geez, some kid playing in the LLWS West Regional Final just said his favorite player was Josh Hamilton. I hope he meant favorite baseball player.
This really doesn't make my day.

I don't feel bad for Hamilton though, it's just sad that he still cant get over his problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason he's sucking so badly is because he's regressed back into drug use.