LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

***2009/10 USC Football Thread****

Love all the jealous folk in here. Silly people!

Gotta avoid a letdown this weekend. Washington is vastly improved under Sarkisian, and I'm a little worried about going into their house. Remember, we lost to Oregon State last year after the Ohio State game...blah. Let's take care of business and move to Washington State (who is definitely not improved since last year).

Pryor was a good tune up for Locker - if we can keep the former in check, the latter shouldn't be a problem. Establish the run early, keep pressure off of Barkley, and we shouldn't be too stressed by UW.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Hey ppl give credit where its due..........how many True freshmen can come out & get a comeback victory like Barkley did???..............

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!

So I guess Navy would've beaten Ohio State if Barkley had been their QB.

No Navy would've won if they didn't f**k up!!

lol, seriously
Barkley playing this week? I thought i read something on the ticker he was hurt.... Not sure.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Barkley playing this week? I thought i read something on the ticker he was hurt.... Not sure.

50-50

He was limited in practice to hand-offs only and Corp practiced with the first team. If Barkley can get reps in before Saturday, Carroll said he'd play. If not...Corp is going.
Watch out USC, Washington gave LSU a pretty good fight. Sarkisian knows how to get his players ready to play. Of course other then Locker no one has any athletic talent on the team....
Big game today! UW can play this year, Sark has gotten them ready. This is going to be really tough. I think we'll get the W, but I'm definitely nervous. (Especially after what happened last year the week after we beat Ohio State.)
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Big game today! UW can play this year, Sark has gotten them ready. This is going to be really tough. I think we'll get the W, but I'm definitely nervous. (Especially after what happened last year the week after we beat Ohio State.)

agreed i think were gonna hate to EARN our W once again..
  • dman
  • Veteran
Corp gets the start! (we went to the same high school, many years apart though)

wow... corp is playing pretty bad. did nothing at all today to establish himself as a quality starter.
This QB sux.

i get scared every time he drops back for a pass.
GAME OVER

its over
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I smell a shank!

unfortunately!
WOWSAS
Originally posted by krizay:
I smell a shank!

unfortunately!

you're wrong

[insert monkey shaking head]