There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009 #24 Cal Bears Football Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2010&School=11

some good players

Not bad, but still no QB.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2010&School=11

some good players

Not bad, but still no QB.

look what alabama did without a qb
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2010&School=11

some good players

Not bad, but still no QB.

look what alabama did without a qb

Cal isn't Alabama, and we don't have Nick Saban as our coach. We got good ol' Tedford and company...
Great day to be a Golden Bear football fan. Granted not all of these prospects will pan out but Tedford, Tosh, & Martin all did a great job recruiting.
Have we had any players transfer out?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Have we had any players transfer out?

Jahvid transfered to the NFL
man who the heck are our receivers this year besides Marvin Jones?

I guess Vereen and Deboskie will be our rb tandem

hopefully there's a QB competition

and I don't know jack s**t about our defense situation
Originally posted by teeohh:
man who the heck are our receivers this year besides Marvin Jones?

I guess Vereen and Deboskie will be our rb tandem

hopefully there's a QB competition

and I don't know jack s**t about our defense situation

there are a lot of spots up for grabs this fall. but again everything comes down to Riley which means another 7-5 season
YEAH, lets get this going again and updated. 2010! We are not getting any early love but I say, not so fast my friend!!!


GO CAL BEARS!
Renewed my season tickets!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
YEAH, lets get this going again and updated. 2010! We are not getting any early love but I say, not so fast my friend!!!


GO CAL BEARS!

a new thread should be started closer to the season, might bring better luck
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
YEAH, lets get this going again and updated. 2010! We are not getting any early love but I say, not so fast my friend!!!


GO CAL BEARS!

a new thread should be started closer to the season, might bring better luck

Good point! I will try anything!
A new thread is needed!