There are 178 users in the forums

Official 2009 #24 Cal Bears Football Thread

Originally posted by teeohh:
Next up: Eastern Washington

at Minnesota, 9am hope Tedford has the team awake this time so we don't have a repeat of Maryland

at Oregon after seeing boise handle them I'm really interested in this game

brutal schedule after eastern washington

This saturday could be a "trap" game. In the sense our guys may start to look ahead and forget the task at hand
Originally posted by ads_2006:

at Minnesota, 9am hope Tedford has the team awake this time so we don't have a repeat of Maryland

This saturday could be a "trap" game. In the sense our guys may start to look ahead and forget the task at hand

We need to do better on the road this season. I hope Riley plays that well consistently and when our running game starts to roll, oh boy operation domination

We need to do better on the road this season. I hope Riley plays that well consistently and when our running game starts to roll, oh boy operation domination

I think you guys will be 4-0 when the Trojans roll into town.

BTW, how did Deboskie look? We really wanted to keep him in state.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 6, 2009 at 19:29:07 ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

He had a solid game and played almost a quarter and a half. Just ate up the clock but looked like he could be in the future plans once JB & shane leave
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

9 carries 54 yards
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Good win last night!! ahh man i need to get to a game!!!!

you should be able to find cheap tickets against eastern washington next sat.

true. I think i might try to go. I already have tickets for the USC game but i want my FIX now!!!!!!

I now it is addicting but I can't wait till the men of troy bring their game to Strawberry Canyon. The place is going to be absolutely crazy
info on eastern washington game stats

they seem like a well balanced offense
Bears don't let me down, you're all I have left

Yea, but against a Division II team.
Bears don't let me down, you're all I have left

THIS

Originally posted by cubanb:

Dont let that fool ya EWU always comes out to play hard no matter what. They're in the same conference as the Montana Grizzlies and they always give us problems and they've given 1-A teams problems in the past as well. Do I think they'll beat Cal not at all but they can make it a lil bit harder then you'd like.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Dont let that fool ya EWU always comes out to play hard no matter what. They're in the same conference as the Montana Grizzlies and they always give us problems and they've given 1-A teams problems in the past as well. Do I think they'll beat Cal not at all but they can make it a lil bit harder then you'd like.

Interesting.

I never seen a game of theirs but I wrote this game off thinking it was gonna be a major blowout.

Like I said, hopefully Cal doesn't get a big head.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Interesting.

I never seen a game of theirs but I wrote this game off thinking it was gonna be a major blowout.

Like I said, hopefully Cal doesn't get a big head.

Yeah last year they were a young team and struggled for most of the year even though they only lost to Colorado by 7 but they're a year older now and I expect them to compete with the Griz for the Big Sky title. So yeah hopefully Cal won't get a big head cuz I'd hate to see them lose to EWU even if it does get our conference on the map.
ranked 10th on AP Poll

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!!!
ranked 10th on AP Poll

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!!!

[ranked] -- we need a smiley for that

[ Edited by Conejo on Sep 8, 2009 at 10:19:33 ]
Share 49ersWebzone