There are 198 users in the forums

Xgames 15!!!

f**k yeah it's like the superbowl for me. Can't wait for the supermoto race(my fav sport besides football because I actually participate in it.) also the rally race another sport I want to get into and of course best trick. Yeah I love my subarus, but I really want Foust to win the rally event in that badass ford fiestaw, that they had to put restriction on for this event.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'd rather watch the grass grow.

And it's IN your city. Haha.
Hell ya dude! Supermoto, Rally and the Step Up are my favorites to watch although the tricks the bmx and skateboard guys do are pretty sweet as well. Definitely a lot more fun to watch then baseball during the summer.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Hell ya dude! Supermoto, Rally and the Step Up are my favorites to watch although the tricks the bmx and skateboard guys do are pretty sweet as well. Definitely a lot more fun to watch then baseball during the summer.

Oh yeah I love step up. Especially watching ricky he is a bamf.
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:

Originally posted by valrod33:

haha fa sho.

Never seen it
I mainly like watching the skateboarders.
im getting tired of seeing 540's on the big air...do something different!
Originally posted by GoNiners:

I know I got so bored of it I went back on here lol.

Best whip sucked too. Cant wait for my stuff lol.
Originally posted by GoNiners:

I know I got so bored of it I went back on here lol.

Best whip sucked too. Cant wait for my stuff lol.

yeah that whip contest was retarded, who the hell cares about that. That step up thing i don't care about either cause it's the same thing over and over. Yes they do keep getting higher and higher but hell i can do that...by smoking haha

15?? Damn, I'm starting to feel old. I remember the first one.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
15?? Damn, I'm starting to feel old. I remember the first one.

I never saw the first one, but I remember back in 2000 my parents, uncle and I went to go see the luge race for xgames in San Fracisco. It was on the street and some old poeple somehow got on the road and were driving around and cops and the fans were yelling to get out as they were on the course. It was really fun. What ever happened to luge anyway?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'd rather watch the grass grow.

Or paint dry.
I was at x games 14 last year! it was sick!
Originally posted by valrod33:

that actually wasn't a bad movie
Share 49ersWebzone