There are 214 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pacquiao vs Cotto Nov 14 in Las Vegas...

Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Pac'man packs a punch, but IDK about that. Wouldn't really surprise me if he did though.

For him to say that, I think he's sending in PacMan Balls to the Wall from the start of the round. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's either going to be an awesome weekend or a crapy one. Niners win, Lakers win...hopefully they win tonight also, and PacMan wins?

There's some truth to the 1st round KO prediction. I've watched many interviews of Freddie prior to this fight and he knows what he's doing. Freddie did this to DLH and Hatton to psych them out a bit.

Why does Freddie think Cotto can be had in one round? Well Cotto has been hurt in the 1st round in 4 of his fights (says Freddie). Says Manny is a finisher, so if Cotto gets hurt in the first, Manny will finish him. I don't think a 1st round KO is likely against a tough guy like Cotto. I do think it is a ploy to get into his head.

Freddie is saying the KO will happen in either rounds 1, 9, or 10. It's scary how confident Freddie he. He must again have something up his sleeve. Can't wait for this fight. I think it will be epic.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Pac'man packs a punch, but IDK about that. Wouldn't really surprise me if he did though.

For him to say that, I think he's sending in PacMan Balls to the Wall from the start of the round. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's either going to be an awesome weekend or a crapy one. Niners win, Lakers win...hopefully they win tonight also, and PacMan wins?

There's some truth to the 1st round KO prediction. I've watched many interviews of Freddie prior to this fight and he knows what he's doing. Freddie did this to DLH and Hatton to psych them out a bit.

Why does Freddie think Cotto can be had in one round? Well Cotto has been hurt in the 1st round in 4 of his fights (says Freddie). Says Manny is a finisher, so if Cotto gets hurt in the first, Manny will finish him. I don't think a 1st round KO is likely against a tough guy like Cotto. I do think it is a ploy to get into his head.

Freddie is saying the KO will happen in either rounds 1, 9, or 10. It's scary how confident Freddie he. He must again have something up his sleeve. Can't wait for this fight. I think it will be epic.

He's been around and he know's what he is talking about! Get Ready for the weigh in!
Does anyone know of a bar in LA that will be showing the fight? Dont want to spring for the $60 to PPV it.
Originally posted by Arminini:
Does anyone know of a bar in LA that will be showing the fight? Dont want to spring for the $60 to PPV it.

you can probably find a stream online. Any bar that's showing it will more than likely have a cover charge.
When the hell did Cotto get all those tatts? It's been a while since I watched boxing other than the mayweather fight.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I don't know man. Pac hit DLH with everything he had and couldn't floor him. Sure he made him quit, but he never looked in danger of getting KTFO. He was just taking too much punishment and not dishing any himself.

Not counting getting hammered with bricks by Margacheato, Cotto's only been knocked down once but it was more of a push than a knockdown.

Who knows? Maybe Pac will KO Cotto... but I just don't think it will be within the first 3 rounds, or even the first half of the fight.
1st Round KO is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. I'm so juiced....Can't WAIT..

Post your predictions fellas...

Pacman TKO in Round 10

Pac with 6 rounds to Cotto's 3 before TKO

you can probably find a stream online. Any bar that's showing it will more than likely have a cover charge.

Thanks. Ill look into it.

Thanks. Ill look into it.

I know that Casa Vega in the valley will have it. If you go, get there early. It Gets packed.

[ Edited by Niner_Demon on Nov 14, 2009 at 09:14:46 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Pacman TKO in Round 10

Pacquiao by decision.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Pacman TKO in Round 10

Pacquiao by decision.

Agree.

If anyone finds a stream can you link it here? I'm still on the fence about buying this even at $60.....
I got 2HD tv's and 1 SD tv...Planning to order it so my fam and friends can watch it.

Direct Tv tells me I have to ORDER BOTH HD and SD in order to get it on all tv's. Fkin WEAK!

$65 for HD and $55 for SD. You figure they'd give me the SD for free at least...Really don't want to have to order it on SD so I can get it on every TV.

Pacman TKO in Round 10

I kinda think Manny will dance around once he feels the bull headed Cotto. Dance enough to get a decision......
  • titan
  • Veteran
PacMan unanimous decision!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Pacman TKO in Round 10

Pacquiao by decision.

This!