LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Allen Iverson Cries While Giving Children Motivational Speech

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Talks about how people always judge him and criticize him and knock him without knowing him.

It's a bit shocking to see Allen so emotional.

Professional athletes are all subject to criticism. It's the price you pay for the fame and glory. But Iverson especially has received negative criticism for every little thing that he does. I guess it all finally took it's toll.

real men aren't afraid to cry
^^^
Hit play on both, but mute AI.

Originally posted by crzy:

Hey, it worked last time.

Originally posted by teeohh:

real men aren't afraid to cry

d@mn you beat me to it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You can joke if you want, but Allen Iverson was being sincere and genuine and speaking from the heart.

AI has always been real and genuine...that's all anyone can ask of another human being.
huge ai fan. since he took the sixers to the finals. another speech on how the media sucks balls. funny how society is..
Grown men who cry are usually the ones that have been through alot.

A.I. I'm sure has fought his battles.

Good for A.I. ........and T.O. for that matter.

T.O.'s mom doesn't even recognize him.
p***y b***h

Meh, professional basketball player who makes millions doesnt get my sympathy.
is it true he might go the clippers? i heard tom tolbert talking about it yesterday.. maybe that's why he was crying
I never understood what the big deal is about men crying.
How funny is this!?

The guy used to be a star in this league now his ass is on the bench and he's giving motivational speeches.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
How funny is this!?

The guy used to be a star in this league now his ass is on the bench and he's giving motivational speeches.

What's wrong with giving motivational speeches? Mike Singletary gives motivational speeches.

And Iverson will be a starter next year.
Share 49ersWebzone