Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
GiantsStrikeZone.com

But yea, there is no decent forum.

haha that name is pretty tight

WebKzone.com.

I like it, but Giants or SF should be the part of url, IMO.

You will never get a Dodger lover to put SF or Giants in the url. Therefore WebKzone.com with a NLWest forum and subforums for each team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
GiantsStrikeZone.com

But yea, there is no decent forum.

haha that name is pretty tight

WebKzone.com.

I like it, but Giants or SF should be the part of url, IMO.

You will never get a Dodger lover to put SF or Giants in the url. Therefore WebKzone.com with a NLWest forum and subforums for each team.

ExtremeGiants.com
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Now if only Webmaster made a Warriors site, then you could shut down the rest of the internets and I wouldn't even notice.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Now if only Webmaster made a Warriors site, then you could shut down the rest of the internets and I wouldn't even notice.

that would be nice.

Hmmm ...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Webmaster:

Hmmm ...

Oh please! DO IT....PLEASEEE
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jul 21, 2009 at 11:44 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Hmmm ...

Hmmm ...

A basketball site may be a bit tougher. Wasn't there already a good Warriors site though?

Hmmm ...

A basketball site may be a bit tougher. Wasn't there already a good Warriors site though?

Warriorsworld.net is probably the main one out there. I batted with the founder of that site awhile back when he first created it. He spammed the Warriors forum that I moderated about a decade ago.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hmmm ...

It's eh! Why do you think a basketball site is tougher? Just curious.

Hmmm ...

The news would be easy. But I had the tools all set up already for the schedule, results, rosters, etc for baseball. So it was just a matter of creating the style for the site. That's why it rolled out so fast.

Basketball, I would have to write most of that from scratch.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Hmmm ...

Warriorsworld.net is probably the main one out there. I batted with the founder of that site awhile back when he first created it. He spammed the Warriors forum that I moderated about a decade ago.

Funny because I just did a search and that was the first one to come up. That's the one I was thinking of. Looks like a solid site. It might be tough to compete.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hmmm ...

The news would be easy. But I had the tools all set up already for the schedule, results, rosters, etc for baseball. So it was just a matter of creating the style for the site. That's why it rolled out so fast.

Basketball, I would have to write most of that from scratch.

Ahh! I see. But thank you for the extremegiants.com!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Warriorsworld has a TON TON of members, there are hundreds of people on that website during every game. However I hate the site layout.

GoldenSTwarriors is a solid site too.

Lots of Warrior fans on realgm.

But I'm sure Webby's site would be 10 times better than all of them.
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com