There are 142 users in the forums

03 steriod list

dobo/SunDevil...doesn't this SCREAM lawsuit? The players were told that this was anonymous testing, and now these names are leaking out.
Chavvy! No!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'd rather have roided up homers every day than 2 run games.

That's weak. Why would you want people to cheat? How would you like it if somebody you worked with kept cheating you out of a promotion or raise?

These players are ruining the game for the people who don't cheat and just wanna play it how its suppose to be played. Not to mention, they're ruining it for the fans too.
lol, Gary Matthews Jr.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol, Gary Matthews Jr.

Im still tripping out on Todd Helton, man i wish i still lived in Colorado, especially if this turns out to be true, Colorado fans think Todd Helton is the King of baseball he can do no wrong
Not one reputable site has reported such a list. I would guess its BS.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by TX9R:
This explains why my Astros have been so lousy, not enough cheaters. At least Berkman was telling the truth about not using.

They were juicetastic in the 90s, though.

And more watchable. I doubt Biggio was though, you'd think roids could at least help you grow a beard or sideburns.
Originally posted by tn_niner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'd rather have roided up homers every day than 2 run games.

That's weak. Why would you want people to cheat? How would you like it if somebody you worked with kept cheating you out of a promotion or raise?

These players are ruining the game for the people who don't cheat and just wanna play it how its suppose to be played. Not to mention, they're ruining it for the fans too.

Newsflash, it is an even playing field cause they all roid. I agree with others, let em roid up and lets get some entertainment going!
This explains why my Astros have been so lousy, not enough cheaters. At least Berkman was telling the truth about not using.

And more watchable. I doubt Biggio was though, you'd think roids could at least help you grow a beard or sideburns.

Biggio was for sure on the roids how else do you think he could have all those HBP without ever getting hurt
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Biggio was for sure on the roids how else do you think he could have all those HBP without ever getting hurt

lucky? If he was on roids, he should get a refund. I'm bigger than he was, and I ain't big.

• VDSF
  • Veteran
HOW THE F***!!!!! IS ALBERT PUJOLS NOT ON THAT LIST

THE MAN IS A FREAK OF NATURE AND ITS NOT "ALL NATURAL!!"
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
dobo/SunDevil...doesn't this SCREAM lawsuit? The players were told that this was anonymous testing, and now these names are leaking out.

I don't know nearly enough about this. Who did the testing? What was the nature of the players' agreement to submit to testing? Was it something the MLBPA forced on players? Was MLB or the union in possession of the test results, or did they destroy them? Did some rogue employee or individual owner with a gripe leak the results? Who had possession of the test results? Was this part of the BALCO investigation? Did the government have the tests? Could it have been the government who leaked the results?

There are way too many unanswered questions. It matters who did what, and when, and what promises were made on all sides.

K from what i understand MLB decided they wanted to do random testing to try and figure out how bad the steroids issue was, MLBPA said it was okay as long as the results were kept confidential, obviosuly someone leaked some information, not sure they know who yet
Originally posted by VDSF:
HOW THE F***!!!!! IS ALBERT PUJOLS NOT ON THAT LIST

THE MAN IS A FREAK OF NATURE AND ITS NOT "ALL NATURAL!!"

HGH, man.
I miss me some splash hits.

I'm just sayin.

(nws but you're a dummy if you just click any random youtube vid and not expect something bad)

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jun 30, 2009 at 15:25:45 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I don't know nearly enough about this. Who did the testing? What was the nature of the players' agreement to submit to testing? Was it something the MLBPA forced on players? Was MLB or the union in possession of the test results, or did they destroy them? Did some rogue employee or individual owner with a gripe leak the results? Who had possession of the test results? Was this part of the BALCO investigation? Did the government have the tests? Could it have been the government who leaked the results?

There are way too many unanswered questions. It matters who did what, and when, and what promises were made on all sides.

K from what i understand MLB decided they wanted to do random testing to try and figure out how bad the steroids issue was, MLBPA said it was okay as long as the results were kept confidential, obviosuly someone leaked some information, not sure they know who yet

Yeah, it was under the pretense of the results being anonymous & confidential, agreed upon by the MLBPA w/that condition, and if more than 5% of the players tested positive, mandatory testing would ensue.
Share 49ersWebzone