LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Typical mexican fan, and people wonder I am mexican and root for the US.
The whole fan base is delusional, when they won the Gold Cup US Supporters said we had our B/C team, Mexico supporters said so did we.....
Mexico is taking 12 Players from their B team for the WCQ.....
Play their way into the lineup? Really?? Mexicos team played like crap in the GC, they tied panama and barely beat CR. They played one good half vs the US.
13-0?? Really??? Funny how a win vs a bunch of scrubs can give a team UNDEFINED confidence.

Mexico has hosted 2 world cups and has played in almost every world cup, what do they have to show for it? 1 time they have made it passed the 1st round of the playoffs.

US Soccer is making strides and is now considered the best CONCACAF Team.
Mexico can't beat El Salvador, Honduras and CR. Good Luck August 12.
The pressure is on the Raiders.....I mean Mexico.

this guy is a clown. Club America the team that beat inter milan and AC milan the team that made oguchi look like a jackass could of won the goldcup 5-0. USA beats spain and all of sudden you guys are the worldcup favorites. We struggle against scrub teams okay against haiti USA 1-1 mexico 4-0. For the record we won the 17U world cup. When mexcio wins again i wanna hear your excuse. You beat egypt and get lucky against spain and USA is consider the best CONCACAF team? Ya you make alot of sense.

In all actuality yes, the US is the best concacaf team at the moment, but Mexico is on the rise again. The rest of his comments are just nonsense. He calls Mexico the Raiders...that was a good one Hollywood, you're funny.
no mames buey
The whole fan base is delusional, when they won the Gold Cup US Supporters said we had our B/C team, Mexico supporters said so did we.....
Play their way into the lineup? Really?? Mexicos team played like crap in the GC, they tied panama and barely beat CR. They played one good half vs the US.
13-0?? Really??? Funny how a win vs a bunch of scrubs can give a team UNDEFINED confidence.

Mexico has hosted 2 world cups and has played in almost every world cup, what do they have to show for it? 1 time they have made it passed the 1st round of the playoffs.

this guy is a clown. Club America the team that beat inter milan and AC milan the team that made oguchi look like a jackass could of won the goldcup 5-0. USA beats spain and all of sudden you guys are the worldcup favorites. We struggle against scrub teams okay against haiti USA 1-1 mexico 4-0. For the record we won the 17U world cup. When mexcio wins again i wanna hear your excuse. You beat egypt and get lucky against spain and USA is consider the best CONCACAF team? Ya you make alot of sense.

I'm a clown, ok....
FACT Mexico is in fourth Place in 2010 WCQ.
FACT Mexico has lost to USA in their only WC Match
FACT Mexico has made it past the KO Stage in WC Once
FACT USA has made it past the KO Stage in WC Once
FACT USA started 0 players from the WCQ teams in the Gold Cup
FACT Nobody ever said US was world cup favorites.

I can go on and on.

Like i said funny how a win vs a bunch of scrubs gives mexico fanbase high hopes, you are the one speaking as if Mexico is world cup faves.

LOL at the America Comments, like any clubs took that tourney serious.

I'm a clown, ok....

I can go on and on.

Like i said funny how a win vs a bunch of scrubs gives mexico fanbase high hopes, you are the one speaking as if Mexico is world cup faves.

I cant wait for your excuse when we beat that ass again. You would probably say somthing like " we did not have our A+ team" lol i can already imagine your excuses. I also find it funny that you touch bases on everything i wrote the last time except the haiti game.

I'm a clown, ok....

I can go on and on.

I cant wait for your excuse when we beat that ass again. You would probably say somthing like " we did not have our A+ team" lol i can already imagine your excuses. I also find it funny that you touch bases on everything i wrote the last time except the haiti game.

FACT: Mexico Won The Gold Cup Against The U.S. in New York 5-0, and neither teams had their A team.

I'm a clown, ok....

I can go on and on.

Thats all you got, hopes and wishes.
I hope mexico can beat usa.
you wish mexico makes the 2010 WC.
You didn't touch base on anything. Wait until August 12, for mexicos sake I hope they win also.
ma ma ma ma mamones.

What time is the game gonna be ?
Rafa M. Out for WCQ vs US

He would of got a red card anyways.

hope to see moreno start but its going to be magallon and galindo in the midback

this guy is a maniac when playing. Always stupid fouls that hurt the team. Great player with no head and if he isn't suspended he is always injured now.

Originally posted by babyshaq90:
ma ma ma ma mamones.

What time is the game gonna be ?

The game begins @ 1:00PT (according to my Directv schedule).
GREAT WIN for MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since the other thread has now been locked...great f**king win today!
Mexico is far from making the WC right now, change the title of this thread to MEXICO National Soccer Team

I guess a win vs the USA is good start
USA still CAN'T WIN in ESTADIO AZTECA!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone