LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Official NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Offseason Thread

My friend's sister works at this club and I came across this poster. I couldn't help but laugh especially when it says Lamar is gonna have midgets at his party so I figured Pete musta been apporoached by Lamar to be at his party.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

My friend's sister works at this club and I came across this poster. I couldn't help but laugh especially when it says Lamar is gonna have midgets at his party so I figured Pete musta been apporoached by Lamar to be at his party.

I was listening to the radio today and John Ireland and co. had the list of all the wedding gifts that the couple wants. Everything was so ridiculously expensive. John Ireland figured he'd sign up to get them a butter knife for $100. The funny thing was they were asking for a set of ten $100 dollar butter knifes.

Im hearing they did their wedding registry at Hershey.
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I was listening to the radio today and John Ireland and co. had the list of all the wedding gifts that the couple wants. Everything was so ridiculously expensive. John Ireland figured he'd sign up to get them a butter knife for $100. The funny thing was they were asking for a set of ten $100 dollar butter knifes.

Im hearing they did their wedding registry at Hershey.

LMAO I guess Khloe or whatever canceled his party b/c of all the bad press the midget strippers were getting. She probably did it b/c the strippers probably looked better then her.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Sep 25, 2009 at 7:04 PM ]
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Flower girl: Sasha Vujacic
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Flower girl: Sasha Vujacic

Quote:
The Lakers are mulling starting a big lineup of Bryant, Artest, Pau Gasol(notes), Andrew Bynum(notes) and Odom, who regularly came off the bench last season.

Article Link

Neat lil article bout us...seems like Phil is ready to rock s**t this year
Originally posted by GameOver:
Quote:
The Lakers are mulling starting a big lineup of Bryant, Artest, Pau Gasol(notes), Andrew Bynum(notes) and Odom, who regularly came off the bench last season.

Article Link

Neat lil article bout us...seems like Phil is ready to rock s**t this year

Daayyyyyy-uuummm!!!
Kobe has 2 hour session with Olajuwon to learn post moves link

Quote:
Monday Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant was in Houston for a two-hour workout with Olajuwon.

Olajuwon said Bryant reached out to him for help with his moves in the post.

"He gave me the biggest compliment," Olajuwon said. "(He said) You are the best (at the) mid-post and post move.

"He wanted me to show my moves to him."

Olajuwon said his style of play in the paint is really suited for a guy like Bryant.

"In my mind most of my moves for a guy (with) that agility can use it better than the big guy," Olajuwon said. "Because my moves are not really for the big guy.

"It's for the guards and small forwards. So he would benefit most on the post because of his agility.

"It was so much fun because how he picks it up. I worked with him for two hours, step by step."

Olajuwon expects Bryant to be even better than he was last season when he led the Lakers to the NBA Championship.

"Adding those moves to his game, watch out for him this year," Olajuwon said. "I understand his dedication. His desire to win and stay on top.

"That's what I respect most about him."

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap...

Kobe's a f**kin' animal. He's understanding that he's getting older and doesn't have the jaw-dropping athleticism that he used to have, and is improving on the skills that are less reliant upon elite athleticism.

My favorite non-Laker ever working with Kobe on his footwork and post moves? Oh hell yes.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Kobe has 2 hour session with Olajuwon to learn post moves link

Quote:
Monday Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant was in Houston for a two-hour workout with Olajuwon.

Olajuwon said Bryant reached out to him for help with his moves in the post.

"He gave me the biggest compliment," Olajuwon said. "(He said) You are the best (at the) mid-post and post move.

"He wanted me to show my moves to him."

Olajuwon said his style of play in the paint is really suited for a guy like Bryant.

"In my mind most of my moves for a guy (with) that agility can use it better than the big guy," Olajuwon said. "Because my moves are not really for the big guy.

"It's for the guards and small forwards. So he would benefit most on the post because of his agility.

"It was so much fun because how he picks it up. I worked with him for two hours, step by step."

Olajuwon expects Bryant to be even better than he was last season when he led the Lakers to the NBA Championship.

"Adding those moves to his game, watch out for him this year," Olajuwon said. "I understand his dedication. His desire to win and stay on top.

"That's what I respect most about him."

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap...

Kobe's a f**kin' animal. He's understanding that he's getting older and doesn't have the jaw-dropping athleticism that he used to have, and is improving on the skills that are less reliant upon elite athleticism.

My favorite non-Laker ever working with Kobe on his footwork and post moves? Oh hell yes.

My favorite part is the last part, the last question he answers, lolololol
[ Edited by GameOver on Sep 27, 2009 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:

My favorite part is the last part, the last question he answers, lolololol

That dude is so f**kin' classic.

gotta love kobe's dedication to being the best in the gm and still trying to get better.
Share 49ersWebzone