There are 227 users in the forums

Official NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Offseason Thread

Khloe Kardashian Dating NBA Star Lamar Odom

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/khloe-kardashian-dating-nba-star-lamar-odom/27371
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I dare you not to laugh.

Back story...Artest goes to eat some Filipino food with Laker fans, and it's karaoke night.

Ron is the man.
Originally posted by valrod33:

LO could do better...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GameOver:

LO could do better...

Khloe on the other hand has stepped her game up from Rashad McCants to Lamar Odom.

Who is next...Dwayne Wade?
Originally posted by crzy:

LO could do better...

Khloe on the other hand has stepped her game up from Rashad McCants to Lamar Odom.

So when did LO seperate from his wife?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by crzy:

LO could do better...

So when did LO seperate from his wife?

I think it was about a year and a half ago. They split not too long after his 6 month old died, which is sadly true of a lot of couples.
This is going to be the best season evar
I think ESPN tells it's writers to write backhanded articles about the Lakers in order to get more hits. NBA Championship Predictions

And the LeBron nut-riding is hilarious. My personal favorite...

Quote:
The Cleveland Cavaliers were the league's most dominant team last season with a 10.0-point differential per 100 possessions. Their probable path to an NBA championship was pushed off course by an Orlando Magic team uniquely suited to exploit their vulnerabilities. Don't count on that happening two years in a row. With the additions of Shaquille O'Neal and some very effective wing defenders, the Cavs have insured that there isn't a system in the league that can hijack their championship hopes in 2009-10.

I'd bet my Poster Efficiency Rating that the gem above was written by none other than Bat Boy Hollinger. What a moron. I look forward to another season of hating him.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 8, 2009 at 07:18:57 ]
  • dman
  • Veteran
I think ESPN tells it's writers to write backhanded articles about the Lakers in order to get more hits. NBA Championship Predictions

And the LeBron nut-riding is hilarious. My personal favorite...

Quote:
The Cleveland Cavaliers were the league's most dominant team last season with a 10.0-point differential per 100 possessions. Their probable path to an NBA championship was pushed off course by an Orlando Magic team uniquely suited to exploit their vulnerabilities. Don't count on that happening two years in a row. With the additions of Shaquille O'Neal and some very effective wing defenders, the Cavs have insured that there isn't a system in the league that can hijack their championship hopes in 2009-10.

I'd bet my Poster Efficiency Rating that the gem above was written by none other than Bat Boy Hollinger. What a moron. I look forward to another season of hating him.

I dont care who ESPN picks but they continue to sound more and more like amatuers.

They simply don't know much about basketball. Paul Pierce and Kobe cancel each other out? Haha that is Not how basketball works.

BSPN
Originally posted by dman:
I dont care who ESPN picks but they continue to sound more and more like amatuers.

They simply don't know much about basketball. Paul Pierce and Kobe cancel each other out? Haha that is Not how basketball works.

BSPN

The bolded is what really irks me. For example, Hollinger loves using point differential as a main indicator of what teams will be successful in the playoffs. My question is...what does a 54 point win against Sacramento have to do with how Cleveland matches up against Orlando, Boston, or the Lakers? And is it really any different than a 25 point win?

Like you said...they make comments that just make me say, "that's not how basketball works".

BSPN

The bolded is what really irks me. For example, Hollinger loves using point differential as a main indicator of what teams will be successful in the playoffs. My question is...what does a 54 point win against Sacramento have to do with how Cleveland matches up against Orlando, Boston, or the Lakers? And is it really any different than a 25 point win?

Like you said...they make comments that just make me say, "that's not how basketball works".

Do you know of any good bball websites? my dad has been asking me for a site that either reviews previous games and talks through strategies, matchups and adjustments or details team game plans and strategies in general. He showed me some european magazines that detail soccer matches and it was really insightful. Not sure if there are websites like that for bball or even the nfl.

See, anyone making this face looks stupid as f**k, not just Kobe.

Originally posted by Arminini:

BSPN

Do you know of any good bball websites? my dad has been asking me for a site that either reviews previous games and talks through strategies, matchups and adjustments or details team game plans and strategies in general. He showed me some european magazines that detail soccer matches and it was really insightful. Not sure if there are websites like that for bball or even the nfl.

Unfortunately I don't, but it's funny you bring that up. A couple other posters and I are working on a basketball site that is along those lines.
Share 49ersWebzone