Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by danimal:
guys I would not mind seeing replaced.

Sasha
Walton
Morrison
Mbenga

and to a lesser extent Fish

I have no love for anybody that hates on Mbenga. What else should you expect from your 12th man?

Link to Youtube

Hopefully the Jefferson deal puts some pressure on Buss to spend the necessary money to stay on top.
July 1st
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Hopefully the Jefferson deal puts some pressure on Buss to spend the necessary money to stay on top.

Good move by San Antonio...getting some much needed offense that will definitely help...although my question now is...besides Duncan...whose on the interior for them? Bonner and Gooden? They need to get themselves a big man...

CAN WE PLEASE TRADE LUKE WALTON???

BASKETBALL GODS...I BEG OF YOU...PLEASE...ILL TAKE ALMOST ANYTHING...
how has luke been on this team for so long?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by danimal:
guys I would not mind seeing replaced.

Sasha
Walton
Morrison
Mbenga

and to a lesser extent Fish

I have no love for anybody that hates on Mbenga. What else should you expect from your 12th man?

LOL Mbenga is awesome, that wasnt my list of players I hated (cept for Sasha), it was a list of players i wouldn't mind getting replaced. I can't hate Morrison, I don't know jacks**t about him, Mbenga is hilarious, and Luke is okay, i don't hate him as much as others do. I just wouldnt mind seeing these players replaced, because it wouldn't affect our overall team at all
Very interesting.

The article basically states that Phil Jackson is contemplating the idea of letting Kurt Rambis coach some of the road games this year to minimize the amount of travel that he has to do, but doesn't want to do it too often as to lose control of the team.

Very interesting.

The article basically states that Phil Jackson is contemplating the idea of letting Kurt Rambis coach some of the road games this year to minimize the amount of travel that he has to do, but doesn't want to do it too often as to lose control of the team.

to me thats not fair to his team if he cannot commit 100 percent to his team he should just quit, obviously he has some major health issues i think its time to hang it up especially going out on top

he will be missed, he is a great coach but its time to hang it up Phil
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Link to Youtube

Originally posted by valrod33:
Very interesting.

to me thats not fair to his team if he cannot commit 100 percent to his team he should just quit, obviously he has some major health issues i think its time to hang it up especially going out on top

Nah. I'd pay Jackson $10M just to coach the Finals. Who cares about the regular season. Just have Jackson come in for the playoffs to play philosophical devil with the media and refs and to keep the players in line.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Very interesting.

Nah. I'd pay Jackson $10M just to coach the Finals. Who cares about the regular season. Just have Jackson come in for the playoffs to play philosophical devil with the media and refs and to keep the players in line.

Thats a good idea, whatever it takes to keep Phil around.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Very interesting.

Thats a good idea, whatever it takes to keep Phil around.

don't need phil, they have player/coach Kobe Bryant. His leadership can do anything.
Share 49ersWebzone