LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Official NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by 49ermark:
Oh and Ariza a Rocket? Why not go to the Cav's for a Championship to spite the Lakers... I really don't get this at all. The Rockets are out Artest, Ming, and MCGrady WTF is he thinking?

Ariza better find some fishing holes early!

lol, the rockets were nothing with Tmac in the lineup, there better without him in the lineup, we are a good team, not as good as the lakers, but not as bad as OKC, so i dont get this "he is stupid for going to houston" talk.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Oh and Ariza a Rocket? Why not go to the Cav's for a Championship to spite the Lakers... I really don't get this at all. The Rockets are out Artest, Ming, and MCGrady WTF is he thinking?

lol, the rockets were nothing with Tmac in the lineup, there better without him in the lineup, we are a good team, not as good as the lakers, but not as bad as OKC, so i dont get this "he is stupid for going to houston" talk.

I know you guys think Tmac is done but I don't . I think Tmac when healthy is an allstar starter.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:

I think most dont understand why he would pick Houston over Cleveland and LA. thats all.

This.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Great article on the Artest/Ariza situation

Yup that pretty much sums it all up...
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I think some of you Lakers fan are buying too much in the hype of Ron Artest the nutcase. He is far from it. He is eccentric, but in last few years, he has really really mellowed down. He made Kings better and they over-achieved with him. Same with the Rockets. He plays with heart and with energy every single night, and the only thing IF there was any weakness you guys had, it was toughness - no one is going to ever accuse you guys of being soft with Artest in the lineup.

Artest is one of the few players who can play offense and defense at all-star level, you guys have added an all-star caliber player.Kobe and Artest - I feel sorry for the perimeter players who will go up against the Lakers for the next couple years.
ARTEST - WHY COULD'NT YOU SIGN WITH CAVS??

I agree. Since going Loco on the fans a few yrs ago, it seems he has chilled a bit. Our D-fense will be that much more harder to deal with, IMO.

Yeah, great article. Pretty much this was all Ariza's agents fault. The tough guy routine couldn't have gone worse for him. And then to pick Houston when title contenders were available was pure stupidity.
Ron Ron a Laker. This is what he wanted all along. And we get him for the MLE...

Now sign Odom please...

On another note. I wanted Ariza a Laker to start this new dynasty but his big mouth agent f**ked it all up.

I am happy with Ron though...Go Lakers

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah, great article. Pretty much this was all Ariza's agents fault. The tough guy routine couldn't have gone worse for him. And then to pick Houston when title contenders were available was pure stupidity.

It makes me believe Ariza isn't all that bright... It's sad really because I really liked the kid and thought he really matured into his role as a defender. Oh well, my attention now is on if we will retain Odom or not.

Plenty of places to fish in Texas. He'll be fine.

I think most dont understand why he would pick Houston over Cleveland and LA. thats all.

He's a "3" and Labron is too. That's why.

Maybe he's bored of winning
Ariza wants to start. He plays the 3 spot just like Labron does... so thats why he chose not to go there. A 3 spot player left the Rockets, he wanted it and the money.

I want him to stay but Artest is an ungrade and his intensity is legendary on the defensive side. This is nothing but good for us.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

ok.....we dont understand why he would pick Hou over LA... better?

Stupidity.

Stupidity.

me or Ariza?

Come on Will, why would I call you that? Ariza was stupid. He runs the show, not his agent.

Stupidity.

me or Ariza?

I think he's saying Ariza was stupid to pick Hou over LA
Share 49ersWebzone