World cup qualifiers

Originally posted by Conejo:
For us SOUTHamericans

6/6 15:00 ET Uruguay VS Brasil
6/6 16:50 ET Bolivia VS Venezuela
6/6 17:00 ET Argentina VS Colombia
6/6 18:50 ET Paraguay VS Chile
6/7 16:30 ET Perú VS Ecuador

half peruvian but man they suck and don't know why because they have some good players but f**kers have no commitment and go out and drink and party a day before the big games.

Mexico better win today but i feel good with aguire as the coach.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
For us SOUTHamericans

half peruvian but man they suck and don't know why because they have some good players but f**kers have no commitment and go out and drink and party a day before the big games.

awesome! I'm fully peruvian-blooded, I was just born in Venezuela and grew up there so I consider myself Venezuelan. Peruvian food FTW though

but yes, Peru right now just plain sucks but have no direction whatsoever, they need a Sing-like coach BADLY. Wouldn't be surprised if they got spanked today, even if they're playing at home
Originally posted by Thizz415:
For us SOUTHamericans

awesome! I'm fully peruvian-blooded, I was just born in Venezuela and grew up there so I consider myself Venezuelan. Peruvian food FTW though

but yes, Peru right now just plain sucks but have no direction whatsoever, they need a Sing-like coach BADLY. Wouldn't be surprised if they got spanked today, even if they're playing at home

they do need a coach like sing and yes peruvian food FTW.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Im gonna watch the Mexico-El Salvador game, go Mexico! Aguirre makes his debut.

Hopefully aguirre gives mexico some motivation. Is marquez gonna play or is he still hurt?

I think he's still hurt, I think Nery Castillo might play though
looking at the CONCACAF standings, it's funny to think how much different the situation could be if El Salvador had hung on to that win vs the U.S.
looking at the CONCACAF standings, it's funny to think how much different the situation could be if El Salvador had hung on to that win vs the U.S.

Nah, even if they did, the U.S., Mexico, and Costa Rica are still qualifying directly. Trinidad & Tobago get the 4th spot.

Nah, even if they did, the U.S., Mexico, and Costa Rica are still qualifying directly. Trinidad & Tobago get the 4th spot.

actually ES and USA would have the same amount of points with USA having one more game, so ES would have an advantage there. With Mexico failing to show consistency in their game (as always) I wouldn't put it past them to end up with a tie vs ES, which would push ES past USA HAD THEY ACTUALLY WON THAT GAME.

actually ES and USA would have the same amount of points with USA having one more game, so ES would have an advantage there. With Mexico failing to show consistency in their game (as always) I wouldn't put it past them to end up with a tie vs ES, which would push ES past USA HAD THEY ACTUALLY WON THAT GAME.

never said that they wouldn't, Mexico was showing inconsistency with Erikson, Aguirre is back now, we'll qualify, don't trip, El Salvador doesn't really have what it takes to make it, I give Honduras a better shot. They might tie yes, because its Aguirres first game since coming back(no friendly matches whatsoever, stupid FMF)

never said that they wouldn't, Mexico was showing inconsistency with Erikson, Aguirre is back now, we'll qualify, don't trip, El Salvador doesn't really have what it takes to make it, I give Honduras a better shot. They might tie yes, because its Aguirres first game since coming back(no friendly matches whatsoever, stupid FMF)

I would never expect Mexico to not make it, that would just be rock bottom.

as far as ES, they're and up-and-coming team right now, which is why I argue is they had gotten those 3 points they could've been the dark horse in this qualifiers.
If they keep getting better, watch out for those 2014 qualifiers

I would never expect Mexico to not make it, that would just be rock bottom.

as far as ES, they're and up-and-coming team right now, which is why I argue is they had gotten those 3 points they could've been the dark horse in this qualifiers.
If they keep getting better, watch out for those 2014 qualifiers

very true, 2014 maybe, I just done see them making it in 2010. Wow, if Mexico didn't make this world cup I'd die of shock considering that alot of their players are in Europe now.

Brazil already up 2-0 in the beginning of the second half AT Uruguay

3-0 now

3-0 now

Who Score for brazil?
Im gonna watch the Mexico-El Salvador game, go Mexico! Aguirre makes his debut.

Hopefully aguirre gives mexico some motivation. Is marquez gonna play or is he still hurt?

I think he's still hurt, I think Nery Castillo might play though

That goal against brazil was sweet a while back you member

3-0 now

Who Score for brazil?

Daniel Alves (11')
Juan (35')
Luis Fabiano (51')
Share 49ersWebzone