There are 174 users in the forums

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

Oh snaps! IBTL!
Originally posted by ZRF80:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asa7e0IqlEyrfOvX8fXtytq8vLYF?slug=ap-kobephil&prov=ap&type=lgns

I guess whining and crying does get you a championship in the NBA. So this guy (who I once highly respected) cries his way into getting Shaq out of LA. Then he cries about how his team isnt good enough. Then he cries about how he wants to get his ass out of LA as soon as he can. And then, for sake of pity, he gets management to buy a championship caliber team for him............goes on to win a ring.....and now, he pretends like he was the happiest Lakers in the world his entire career.

I guarantee you guys this. Phil Jackson is living through some good times now, but I cant wait until he retires again and goes on to write another book many years from now. He is gonna trash Kobe like he has no other........

Pathetic...........

hahaha, ZRF80 is a loser
Z falls off the face of the earth in Other Sports in terms of repping his suns, yet he feels he needs to return to spread this wad of BS.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I dont hate em, I just feel bad for them because the kings are gonna rape them this year
Whoa, I didnt know this was such a long/big ass thread...lol, can we make one just for haters in general? Please? I would LOVE to just bash on all the f**kers I hate...

I mean, its not fair that everyone can hate on the Lakers in a thread...why cant we all just open ourselves and go off on everyone...that makes it much more realistic since I mean...there isnt just ONE thing/organization/person I hate...its a long list
Originally posted by GameOver:
Whoa, I didnt know this was such a long/big ass thread...lol, can we make one just for haters in general? Please? I would LOVE to just bash on all the f**kers I hate...

I mean, its not fair that everyone can hate on the Lakers in a thread...why cant we all just open ourselves and go off on everyone...that makes it much more realistic since I mean...there isnt just ONE thing/organization/person I hate...its a long list

um no
David Stern
this thread lol....i respect kobe...and thats all
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

um no

Now see, thats f**ked up...

um no

Now see, thats f**ked up...

they peed in my cereal
I know what makes you all Laker haters. It's the fact that they are the reigning Back to Back NBA Champions!!!

........... ..........
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I know what makes you all Laker haters. It's the fact that they are the reigning Back to Back NBA Champions!!!

........... ..........

but the kings will knock em out of the playoffs next year
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

........... ..........

but the kings will knock em out of the playoffs next year

Uhh...the Kings are a hockey team, Marsh....
Share 49ersWebzone